[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $5000 for high-risk investment money. How much should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: BitcoinRecords.jpg (29KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinRecords.jpg
29KB, 450x270px
I have $5000 for high-risk investment money.

How much should I invest into crypto-currencies and how much should I invest with Robinhood?
>>
>>1837803
Errrr robinhood is a cuck app for cucks

Put it all in cryptocurrency
>>
Learn to do call options and spend it all on some crazy calls. Avoid penny stocks they're stupid not risky better off with cryptos.
>>
>>1837846
I have a pretty good understanding of investment strategies in the options market. It's just that I loved the "no commissions" thing, and once I get past $25,000 into it Robinhood will let me day-trade instantly.

I have the time to day-trade as well so I thought I could really make some money of of it.

However you're saying to go find a broker that will let me invest in options instead, yes?

I wasn't going to do penny stocks either by the way. I was going to actively day-trade with the account or hold some reliable blue-chip stock for the long-term.

Cryptos 100% though?

>>1837838
Even if I have all day to spend monitoring my Robinhood account, you're saying 100% into crypto, forget the stock market?
>>
>>1837838
>>1837846
What would you estimate the risk of suffering a total loss of my $5000 is with crypto-currencies in general?
>>
Go all in Crypto. Put half of your investment into PEPECASH, TRUMP, LEPEN, PUTIN, the rest into BTC.

This is the year of Political and meme currencies.

Thank me later.
>>
>>1837853
No risk of that happening.

Buy ethereum, bitcoin and some xem and monero and save some eth and btc to invest in promising icos.

You are guaranteed to make money. A lot of it.
>>
>>1837888
>>1837879
>>1837838
Ok, so fuck the Robinhood trading for now I guess.

Right now I have an account online with Coinbase, but from my understanding I should get a paper wallet or look elsewhere for crypto, yes?

Also, is Bitcoin mining worth doing these days?
>>
>>1837905
unless you have a datacenter for mining, no
>>
>>1837905
Sign up for poloniex, buy bitcoin from localbitcoins. Transfer bitcoin to poloniex, buy eth.

You can get an eth wallet and a bitcoin wallet online or just store your btc at localbitcoins or blockchain.info.
>>
>op is actually believing the crypto meme
>>
>>1837995
Well what do you suggest then?

What percentage of my earnings into what?
>>
>>1838014
If you're willing to get risky then just do the usual options trading.
At least that way, if you research enough you can have slight confidence in what you are doing.
With crypto you are literally throwing your money out the window and hoping it doubles and flies back into your wallet.
>>
>>1838019
Can you tell me why doing options with a big broker firm, and paying commissions, would be better than day-trading Robinhood?
>>
>>1838019
You can research crypto too you fucknugget.

I didnt make all this money purely by accident
>>
>>1837803
Invest it in gold and silver. The real thing. You will be very happy/thankful in 2-3 years...
>>
File: 2.jpg (33KB, 703x138px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33KB, 703x138px
>>1837803
Nothing. Crypto currency is not worth it.
Give me the half and let me double it. I take 40% comission.
>>
>>1838857
Ok. Doing what?

Tell me why I should trust you and how you want to do this.
>>
>>1837803
BITCOIN
I
T
C
O
I
N
>>
>>1837803
whats the best site to buy eth and btc? i hear coinbase has limit orders and that scares me if it jumps and i can't sell it or starts falling and i can't sell it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.