[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what about the rare independently rich good looking girl? what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: taylor8.jpg (125KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
taylor8.jpg
125KB, 1080x1069px
what about the rare independently rich good looking girl? what wallet mode will get her??
>>
at a minimum you should be earning twice as much as a girl to even be considered.

even rich girls need richer guys.
>>
>independently rich
>woman
Lmao
>>
File: chad and stacy.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chad and stacy.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
You will never please her you fucking autistic beta cuck. Stop coping with money. No matter how much money you have, she will not be satisfied with your inferior genetics so she will fuck the good looking pool boy when you are out shekelcucking.
Cards are dealt at birth, remember that.
>>
File: 1456539098966s.jpg (6KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
1456539098966s.jpg
6KB, 250x169px
>>1836015
>>
>>1836015
No cards are dealt because your atractiveness is defined by your parents.
If you are ugly, just weed yourself out of the gene pool or kill yourself.
>>
>>1835853
well, the bitch in OP is a VS model, ill use that as an example. My research is you have to be one of the two: either an uber-chad thats been with them since they were like 14 (these are usually bums who spend thr models money, see Taylor Hill or Candice Swanepoel bf's) or a billionaire. Theres no middle-ground. If they become famous VS model while single,its over for normies, only billionaires can fuck them from that point on.
>>
>>1836036
Miranda Kerr is a prime example of the second point. She cheated on shit-tier Orlando Bloom and has been getting passed around by billionaires ever since Its a matter of access, once a hot top-tier women has access to billionaires, not even celebrity guys can keep them in most cases
>>
>>1835853
>wants to woo a girl with money instead of just renting a hooker
>>
>>1836030
Wrong. Genetic recombination is a bitch. Sorry, life is about luck.

>>1836039
Shes fucking young wild hot chads when billiocucks are out.
>>
>>1836082
The billionaires must enjoy getting cucked, since they have the money and power to easily replace her with another qt.

A man's ability to replace a girl easily makes him attractive in women's eyes, even more so than looks
>>
>>1836092
LMAO at this cope. Nothing can buy Chad genetics, literally. When Chad fucks a prime stacy and gets her V, that's it, she will never forget him.

Being a big dicked Chad is literally everything, you can't be cucked, you KEK other men.

All those billiocucks are getting past-their-prime stacies. Chads get them at their peak in HS/first year of college. That's that.
>>
>>1836096
Do people genuinely believe this?
I mean, how low does your self esteem, and how twisted and narrow does your outlook have to be, to believe shit like this?
Truly sad. Get off the internet and leave your house. You do not live in reality.
>>
>>1836096
How is this cope? Being a billionaire requires tons of luck

Chads get cheated on all the time. See all those hot male celebrities getting cheated on or divorced. Chad's main advantage is fucking qts on the reg, not establishing committed relationships with them

Billionaires can easily get a qt virgin 18 year old. Or, like Chad, they can fuck a bunch of random qts.

Modern liberated women are shit for relationships anyway, they are only good for fucking
>>
>>1836112
The guy is a retard.

If you're a billionaire, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want.
Women will let you cut their fucking legs off if it mean't a shot at that pile of cash you're sitting on.

If there was a choice between a "chad" and a billionaire, the billionaire wins everytime. In fact, the billionaire should probably have his own category, like "chad", only he's higher than chad.

"Billy" wins, simple as that. Doesn't matter if he's ugly. Doesn't matter if he has a micro dick. Doesn't matter if he has aids... he still fucking wins.
>>
>>1836121
Then again, why does Zuck have a plain Asian gf? Why doesnt he get a qt?
>>
>>1835853

Taylor Hill is the hottest girl in the world.
>>
>>1836127
Only literal faggots find typical supermodel looks to be attractive

I can find tons of hotter girls by just walking outside
>>
File: tumblr_njv9vdOjJD1r79qbvo1_250.jpg (30KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njv9vdOjJD1r79qbvo1_250.jpg
30KB, 250x375px
>>1836127
If she doesn't look that good without make up it doesn't count.
>>
>>1836082
>genetic combination is a bitch
Not if your parents are green eyed blonde beautiful people.
Good looking parents have good looking children, only a retard who doesen't understand the slightest about genes would say otherwise.
>>
File: kerr.jpg (239KB, 1280x807px) Image search: [Google]
kerr.jpg
239KB, 1280x807px
>>1836121
>>1836112
>>1836110
>>1836096
>>1836092
>>1836039

Just lol at this cope. You CAN'T buy attraction you dumb cucks. No amount of money will make girls genuinely attracted to you in a real, primal, raw way.

I mean this cuck here >>1836039 talks about Miranda Kerr being passed arround by billionaires. What you don't know is, CHAD obliterated her virgin pussy during HS, CHAD died in some car accident, she has later on a son with some Hollywood/rich cuck and guess what, she puts the name of the CHAD she will never forget for her baby. If this is not ultimately cucking and ultimate demonstration of Looks Law, I don't know what it is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2014324/Miranda-Kerr-reveals-seven-month-old-son-Flynn-named-ex-boyfriend.html

>Baby Flynn Christopher was in part named after the model's childhood sweetheart, Christopher Middlebrook, who died in a tragic car accident when he was just a teenager.

Just fucking LOL at this existance. CHAD is literally cucking post-death.

If you aren't fucking 8/10+ prime Stacies bareback during HS you are genetic GARBAGE.
>>
>>1836161
Your coping simple ass doesn't understand what genetic recombination is.
2 good looking people having kids guarantees NOTHING. It raises the odds, but that's all. The kid still can come up fucked up. There are endless examples of hot brother and ugly/average brother out there.

In any case, you aren't good looking so lol at this whole conversation.
>>
>>1835878

In one post an anon points out perhaps the most critical flaw in feminist ideology.
>>
>>1836197

Somebody read Sperm Wars.

Some red pill right here.
>>
File: just-end-me.jpg (40KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
just-end-me.jpg
40KB, 500x368px
>>1836203
>There are endless examples of hot brother and ugly/average brother out there.
This happened to me.
>tfw I'm the average one
>>
>>1836210
I didn't read shit. This is common knowledge to anyone that isn't deluded.
>>
>>1836203
>raising the odds
You are a dense motherfucker
Why do you think girls prefer good looking athletic guys? Yeah, it kind of is raising the odds.. to 100%
>>
>>1836227
Just because your bro works out doesent mean he was privileged.
Just means you dont care about your appearance
>>
>>1836252
>Why do you think girls prefer good looking athletic guys?
Because they look good. Do you think when girls have ONS with CHADS they are thinking about kids? Just lol.
The fact that kids will have an increased % of being good looking is just another reason why Chad wins, but there is nothing guaranteed in this life. Again, genetic recombination, mutations, everything is possible. Claiming 100% is fucking retarded.
>>
>>1835853
Stop caring so much about women you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>1836124
probably because he's capable of having human interactions you will never be capable of
>>
>>1836124
the same reason he has a closet full of grey tshirts
>>
File: 07.jpg (2MB, 2560x3840px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
2MB, 2560x3840px
>>1836136

that's like saying you have the fastest car in the world as long as it isn't turbocharged. Obviously there are faster cars than yours, but you're just excluding a set.

Same thing with makeup. Makeup makes girls hotter. Judging the hottest girl in the word should be when they're at the peak hotness (makeup assisted).

IMO.
>>
>>1836262
Its their instinct telling them to fuck chad for the better offspring.
You cant even see the reasons behind instinct, meaning you dont qualify to have a conversation with me.
>>
>>1836374
Yhe reason you like big ass big titted woman is because they are more fertile and apt to feed your baby, and the other way around.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.