[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do billionaires have security pat their family members down before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1474128909341.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474128909341.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
Do billionaires have security pat their family members down before letting them into the house?
>>
>>1834254
They have droids that do it for them.
>>
>>1834254
They probably have private security guarding them while they sleep, Probably 24 hours a day actually.
>>
>>1834389
who guards the guard?
>>
Probably yeah.
They likely spend millions on security per year.
That being said, a lot of it is probably you thinking they'd have a lot of protection at all times. This might be the case.

Look at pic related.
It was reported by tabloid newspapers that these were his bodyguards... in actual fact all of them are billionaires themselves. Everyone in the picture is worth over 500 million but the media assumed body guards, well because... he's a billionaire. He can't just walk his dog without guards can he!?!?
>>
>>1834512
Forgot pic
>>
>>1834484
Better paid guards
>>
>>1834513
still can be 360 noscope headshotted so not that secure.
>>
>>1834763
Well, that's the point... I don't think they are secure at all. People just think they would be because they're billionaires.
In >>1834513 the picture none of them are with security unless the security is hiding in a bush somewhere. And all of them in the shot are billionaires.
>>
>>1834512

So really what you are saying is they are banking on the same technique the TSA uses for plane screenings, aka security theater? Which is just the illusion of security and scrutiny to make people feel at ease and hopefully deter people because it is seemingly too difficult to bypass, even though in reality, there isn't much additional security at all.
>>
>>1834863
Possibly. But then at the same time it probably depends on what they're doing and where they are going.
>>
>>1834865

Yeah. If anything, the security theater is a happy accident from the normal day to day life without guards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.