[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sold bitcoins at 1100.. wtf this HAS to crash SOON so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487371029112.jpg (549KB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1487371029112.jpg
549KB, 1280x1580px
>sold bitcoins at 1100..
wtf this HAS to crash SOON so i can buy in again ..
>>
>>1833927
There will be no retracement boi. We are going to other galaxy with this. If you want to get rich, buy it now or buy some knee-pads
>>
It will, it's price isn't related to its value but its hype of people just playing with that greedy mentality

most coiners are not agorist/ancaps/libertarians
this is the truth, they're there because of different reasons

since 2014-5 lots of people have surely been hoarding up

lately it has risen exponentialy, it will have a huge market correction if not another huge crash

from 400 to 1300$ in a single year

it's not smart money that ran away from opressive inflation, it's just greedy money trying to make huge profits, just look at the average biz coiner
>>
>>1833927
It will crash but it will be from $10,000 down to $6000.
>>
>>1833927
No China is scooping them all up to hedge against the dying USD. Every week here on out you will be seeing ATH's for bitcoin on the news.
>>
It could suffer a dip if the ETF is denied on the 13th but if the ETF is accepted it will moon big time.
>>
>>1834022
Isnt that being decided by/on the 11th?
>>
>>1834026
as far as i know it will be the 13th as 11th is the weekend and we wont know till the monday,we could see some insider trading soon.
>>
File: angles2.png (163KB, 1666x841px) Image search: [Google]
angles2.png
163KB, 1666x841px
>>1833966
this
>>
>>1834032
Is insider trading a viable way of spoting black swans?
>>
>>1834032
Shheeeet, maybe they'll announce it on the 10th? I heard, but only from one source, if they don't make a decision by the dead line it defaults as an approval.
>>
File: dafuk.png (129KB, 1826x577px) Image search: [Google]
dafuk.png
129KB, 1826x577px
I come home after wagecucking and this is what I see. No other markets sank that low though, so what gives?
>>
>>1834026
Yes
>>
>>1834022
Will the ETF affect ETH prices? Holding about 40 of those guys.
>>
>>1834848
I figured it would help either way:
>It doesn't pass
People lose confidence in BTC and flock to ETH with its superior technology
>It does pass
Confidence in crypto currency increases and the value of both BTC and Eth continues to climb.
>>
>>1834848
Of course it will affect the price. It will rise a little bit and everyone will think they are making good money, then it'll hit a bubble and 99% of holders will lose.

It would be very wise to dump it now. It's too risky.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.