[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH, the talk of the town. What will be the price of eth in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485495619296.jpg (100KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1485495619296.jpg
100KB, 780x439px
ETH, the talk of the town.

What will be the price of eth in

5 years
10 years
20 years
>>
>>1833813
Dec 2017 $190
2019 $500
2023 $1600
>>
>>1833815
I think it will be sooner than that.

Bitcoin goes to 10,000 this year
eth goes to 1000
>>
>>1833825
why are you so confident in bitcoin vs ethereum with actual smart contract functionality
>>
ETH is just another hype train, just like Litecoins.

Remember back in 2013 when everyone missed the Bitcoin ride and everyone was lifting Litecoin like its this magical coin that will reverse all of their stupid decisions?

Yeah, ETH is the new Litecoin.

What happened to Litecoin? Absolutely nothing.

I just checked the prices, back in 2013 it was @ around $5USD for 1 coin, now the price has gone down by about 5.14%.

Lol, get fucked.
>>
>>1833883
why are you swearing at me friend?
LTC doesnt offer the same functionality as eth, and wasnt backed by massive companies and banks.
>>
>>1833883
LTC doesn't have a built in programming language that makes the blockchain capable of performing any operation.
>>
>>1833883
Eth is the next btc. Major tech companies are already eyeballing it.

Eth has actual uses that give it value unlike buttcoin thats essentially just a big horse race.
>>
>>1833883
>>1833892
>>1833897
Anon isn't totally wrong, but..
>LTC #5 market cap
>~$4 for years now

What do people even use it for? Just a place to offload coins during volatility?

It is faster (I think) and mined differently. It was one of the first bitcoin spinoffs that wasn't a direct clone.
>>
>>1833813
whats the difference between BC and ETH except, that ETH is new and low priced?
>>
>>1834044
Smart contracts
>>
>>1834046
>meme contracts
>>
>>1834044
Bitcoin is like an electronic currency, while Ethereum is like an electronic token you can use to run decentralized cloud computing applications, or just treat as currency, I guess.
>>
Why can't BTC hodlers just convert it to ETH to make it rise to 1000$?
Bitcoin will never get to Mars, why not enjoy another ride to the moon and double your profits?
>>
>>1834905
>mars
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.