[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another episode of anon getting nervous and fidgeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1418737597086s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418737597086s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>it's another episode of anon getting nervous and fidgeting during an interview and not getting hired

How do I stop this?
>>
>>1833187
small dose etizolam, maybe a little adderall
>>
Practice.

Go do interview at places you don't want to work at until you get the hang of it.
>>
Stop being a cuck (a failed one at that) and become an employer yourself.
>>
>>1833187
Theres almost nothing anyone can say. Just chill the fuck out. All the advice you get is worthless if you dont even have enough personal awareness to not be a cuck
>>
>>1833187
Buy eth.
>>
>>1833187
You need to understand that when you're having an interview, you have very little to lose and everything to gain. The worst that can happen is you don't get the position, nobody is going to bother putting your resume on a blacklist unless you make a physical threat or something equally retarded.
>>
>>1833263
>The worst that can happen is you don't get the position

That's a good way of thinking about it, thanks anon.
>>
>>1833187
Read how to win friends and influence people. Internalise it, practice it and apply it.
>>
>It's another episode of spending an entire day on 4chan instead of even remotely looking for a job

But im so burned out and tired of getting rejected i don't even feel like looking anymore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.