[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 2013, entering freshman year of college >Undeclared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>be me, 2013, entering freshman year of college
>Undeclared major
>get in to university that will put me 100k in debt
>"this is a stupid idea mom, why would I spend this much money at this school when I could go to a community college for much less?"
>"That's where all the losers go, your school is much better bang for your buck"
>22 now, will have a fifth year because I was undeclared freshman year. Majoring in electrical engineering now
>Realize I was right all along and that I shouldn't be spending this much on school

FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD
>>
>>1831549
the truth is that parents are as useful as mongoloids with calculators when it comes to the world we currently live in. should've been a man and trusted yourself.
>>
>>1831549

Boomers man. The world moved under their feet yet they still tell their kids it is 1975.

>you'll make millions with a college degree
>doesn't matter in what
>>
>>1831874
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I think my Dad thinks it was a bad idea, but he never steps in just to save himself from an argument so he wasn't any help.
>>
>>1831549
>>1831941
>>1831968

All OP btw
>>
>>1831874
Basically. Before I started college, my mother firmly believed I could pay for it by taking a summer job.
>>
>>1831981
How much did college cost for you?
>>
>>1831981
>my mother firmly believed I could pay for it by taking a summer job.

I mean if you or everyone around you did it, why would you think anything different? She probably ascribed the student loan crisis to lazy millennials.

At a cheap liberal arts state school, couldn't be happier.
>>
2 yrs community college is not the right way to do engineering

the right way:
>know you want to do engineering IN HIGH SCHOOL
>research each discipline IN DETAIL
>complete as many AP courses and tests as possible
>secure a full ride or as close to one as possible so youre not stuck in community college, because it really actually is for losers
>>
>>1831549
>not simply buying eth
>>
>>1832204
lol how the fuck is community college for losers in today's times? I got into a uni but noped the fuck out and went to CC instead, 0 debt as of now in my 2nd year doing computer engineering..
>>
File: summary.jpg (218KB, 913x679px) Image search: [Google]
summary.jpg
218KB, 913x679px
>>1831549
kek
>>
>>1831549
if you get a good lawyer you may be able to sue them for the money they made you lose
>>
>>1831549
>be you
>grown adult
>still listen to mommy and daddy
>get upset when you listen to mommy and daddy instead of making your own mind up like a grown adult
Holy fuck, you millennial are fucking stupid.

Next you're going to tell me mommy and daddy bought you the 2016 Prius when you wanted the 2017 version.
>ragepepe.jpg
>>
>>1832527
Lol this

MOOOOOOMMM!! WTF where is that meat loaf?!
>>
>>1832204
I wasn't planning on engineering when I was 18
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.