[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 20 year old NEET and my parents don't allow me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Ethereum2-825x510.png (173KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum2-825x510.png
173KB, 825x510px
I am a 20 year old NEET and my parents don't allow me to use the bank account I have in my name, I don't argue with this because they clothe me and feed me.

Now how do I convince them to let me invest in Ethereum?
The most I'll be allowed to have will be no more than £1000 there is more but I probably won't be able to invest it all, where do I safely and easily buy ETH?
As soon as I start to buy it if I need to put in my ID/details my mum will think I'm hacking or doing something illegal/unsafe, she will probably start to shout at me even if she did say earlier I'm allowed to invest in it.

Is it worth risking annoying them both and possibly being forced into a minimum wage job? Will it be my lottery ticket to paradise?
>>
all you have to tell them is what a genius Vitalik is
>>
So long as you accept that your 1000 worth of Eth could reduce in value to maybe 600 in the short term, and so long as you wont freak out.

Long term I think it's a no brainer, but just be prepared for volatility. It wont be up every day like this forever.
>>
How about you leave the nest and become an independent person before you start attempting to give any financial or investing advice to your parents? Ask yourself why anyone should bother to listen to you when you can't even feed or clothe yourself?
>>
>>1831658
this.
If you are that dependent you have virtually no fucking business in making any investment decisions that are worth more than "Do I spend 2 pounds more on this T-shirt because it has Spongebob on it, instead of Mickey Mouse. Do I really like Spongebob 2 pounds worth of "more" than good ole Mickey?"

Grow up, learn how to life and then at some point you can think about investing your disposable income.
>>
>>1831498
just go ahead and buy ethereum. it's not like your parents don't feed you anyway.
>>
>>1831498
Better off investing in my fund - 0.5% daily yield quarterly term.
[email protected]
>>
>>1831498
If you are 18 and the account is in your name you can do whatever you want with it. As far as the bank is concerned the money in the account is yours.
>>
File: 1479345717092.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479345717092.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>1831498
>I am a 20 year old
>my parents don't allow me to
>she will probably start to shout at me
>Is it worth risking annoying them both

cannot be more obvious
>>
>>1831498
ethereum is not an investment vehicle
>>
>>1832286
animal spirits are the investment vehicle
>>
>>1831498
>Will it be my lottery ticket to paradise?
if you can wait a year or two. work min wage until then and wait...
>>
>>1831579
/thread

ETH will go up in the future, just don't panic if it dips.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.