[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in finance class >professor brings up the topic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.jpg (290KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
290KB, 960x1280px
>sitting in finance class
>professor brings up the topic of ethics
>advocates strict adherence to ethical behavior and makes slippery slope argument against violating them
>try not to roll my eyes
>finally speak up and state that it's better to be flexible with ethics because not everything is black and white, and a pragmatic approach allows one to be able to more easily adapt to new challenges
>professor hardens on original stance and whole class looks at me like I just punched a baby
>mfw

Has anyone had to put up with this type of bullshit in business school? I thought colleges of business are largely conservative and not liberal echo-chambers.
>>
>>1831348
I had put up with it in engineering.

>if you got hired in China. Is it OK to let them do X to pollute the water supply? Of course not!

Dude who gives a fuck cares. You pretend to be a cuck in ethics class. Every test question can be answered by asking the following:

"How would a beta cuck handle this."

It is just a class they use to suck up your tuition. Obviously people can fake being ethical.
>>
>>1831352

My professor is a California liberal and the class full of teenagers who can't think for themselves. Thankfully I only have two weeks left in the quarter and I'll never see these people again.
>>
>>1831360
Im forced to take and HR class and all we ever talk about is diversity and being nice to people. One of the lecture was apparently on why we should say hi to people.
>>
>>1831348

Your professor probably uses a Mac and iPhone made in a Chinese sweat shop
>>
>>1831380

Please tell me you actually need that class as part of your business core

>>1831386

Yeah but then again what retail product in the US isn't made in a sweatshop
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.