[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys probably won't believe me but it doesn't matter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 956349473956.jpg (368KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
956349473956.jpg
368KB, 1280x720px
You guys probably won't believe me but it doesn't matter. I currently work for one of the most successful hedge funds in the world but am thinking of quitting real soon. Long story short, I REALLY want to fuck this hedge fund over due to reasons you do not need to know. One of the ways I am thinking is by releasing the source code of the trading algorithm to the general public. Now obviously I KNOW that if a strategy is disclosed publicly it will cease to be effective.

Thats basically the point of my crusade.

But considering the frightening accuracy of this trading algorithm (we've basically averaged an annualized 80% return for a decade) I NEED to know whether if everyone following it would cause severe disequilibrium in the markets enough to cause a big crash of the system.
>>
>>1830410
do I have to suck it? I don't do that anymore I told you
>>
>>1830410
This isn't a roleplaying board. Go back o r9k.
>>
>>1830410
why not sell it to the highest bidder?
>>
>>1830410
>we've basically averaged an annualized 80% return for a decade

Sure you do.
>>
>>1830410
Why can't LARPers actually make it sound realistic ffs
>>
>>1830410
>annualized 80% return
there ain't that many hedge funds with returns like these. namely only one - Renaissance Technologies. and you're definitely not from there. sage larper
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Seriously why do I even come on this site anymore, I'm genuinely starting to believe the average person here is 13-16 years old
>>
>>1830410
Why don't you give it to us? If you have something worth a shit - which is unlikely you larping shithead
>>
Don't do it. You probably don't understand enough about technology to not get caught. Lots of people go to jail for stealing source code upon leaving. That Russian trader guy, more recently, Uber. Not worth going to jail. Make money fuck bitches. If you don't understand that go see a psychiatrist because you're probably depressed.
>>
>>1830563
Came here to post this.
>>
>>1830410
Post it here or you're roleplaying.
>>
>>1830410
Hey, just give out the algo to us
>>
Lmao only 80% a year? Literally nothing
>>
>>1830563
heh. looking at it, they seem like a ponzi fund
http://dealbreaker.com/2017/03/firings-watch-17-renaissance-magerman/
>>
>>1830410

loooool

"You guys probably won't believe me" - yeah that's true
"but it doesn't matter" - it does and you care
>>
kys

NipMoot even made an entire board for this kind of shit

>>>/qst/
>>
>>1830410
Laughed so hard at this I almost spit out my drink
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.