[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't know this board existed. I'm very poor and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488242119503.jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1488242119503.jpg
10KB, 231x218px
I didn't know this board existed.

I'm very poor and get paid every 2 weeks and that's if I get the chance to work at all.

I've often thought of killing myself. I go long periods without eating sometimes. I've been evicted more times than I can remember and it was always degrading and humiliating. I had to spend a year living on a floor in a very shady place.

I don't know why I exist. My parents just set my life up for instant failure.

I don't qualify for government assistance of any kind. Is there anyway I can make a small income of money through my phone? I just need a steady source of food before I go insane.
>>
>>1830362
>blames parents
There's another board you didn't know existed /r9k/
>>
>>1830362
You'll fit right in

Tell me more about how you don't qualify for any assistance but boomers made you fail through no fault of your own.
>>
>>1830362
where do you live?
>>
>>1830362
Learn to program. You clearly have a device that can play video. Watch some lectures on that shit. Save up for a cheap computer (if you're only on mobile).
>>
>>1830387
How do you make money programming?
>>
>My parents just set my life up for instant failure.

Gtfo, you have a loser metality
>>
>>1830394
Become a code monkey that is hired to write code for stuff and is given money for it

Create your own stuff such as apps and websites and make passive income

Or do both.
>>
>>1830362
wear kneepads while you suck cock. It's really important for longevity. Some people think they'll just suck a few dicks to make rent now or gas money to make it to the next town but that town never comes while one salty load after another keeps on coming. You worry about what people think at first. Then you worry about all the growing sores in your mouth and on your face. But somehow you'll forget if you can afford to get high. Over the long term you'll notice your joints cracking and popping. Knee surgery without insurance is a death sentence worse than faceaids people on this board will tell you. Wear those kneepads
>>
>>1830362
Are you in the US or Canada?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.