[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I sent 1.2 btc to coinbase from another address, it was pending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: spending-bitcoins.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
spending-bitcoins.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
So I sent 1.2 btc to coinbase from another address, it was pending for two days and isn't showing up on my send/receive tab anymore... Should I be worried? Please no memes.

I already sent them an email, but I just wanna know if something similar happened to one of you.
>>
what does the transaction on the blockchain say?
>>
>>1827060
check blockchain.info for the transaction id or the address you sent.
it will show the history and current balance.
>>
Coinbase got messed up with the aws failure...taking my money out of there
>>
>>1827104
i can still see that is unconfirmed on blockchain.info, however when I type in my bitcoin wallet I see zero transactions and a 0.00 balance, which is obviously not true.
>>
>>1827104
I suppose I'll just have to wait for a miner to finally include it in a block?
>>
>>1827145
if it's unconfirmed but your client already forgotten the transaction you should see a balance yes, and if not forgot the transaction then see the transaction. this is weird. you can order your wallet to rescan the blockchain and forget the transaction cache. in which case you will see the coins as unspent and can double spend them.
>>
Just buy ethereum bro. We're going to the moon
>>
>>1827159
Don't worry, I'm also holding 420 eth, I'm aboard
>>
>>1827157
I'm using the wallet on coinbase currently, I'm researching on how to store it offline, because I really don't like this. But the bitcoin hasn't been added to my balance on coinbase.
>>
>>1827175
>I'm using the wallet on coinbase currently
then you are fucked
>>
>>1827220
those 1.2 btc are lost?
>>
>>1827224
well they can come around but coibase is kinda fucked to my knowledge.
>>
>>1827324
I suppose they will, it would blow my mind if a simple transaction for $1,5k would just end up nowhere for no reason.

I just downloaded the blockchain wallet and backed it up with 12 words, is it a good idea to store them there?
>>
>>1827350
if you can get them back sure.
electrum?
>>
>>1827363
https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/blockchain-bitcoin-wallet/id493253309?mt=8

this one, keeping them on my phone seems kind of risky to me tho, what would you recommend?

Also getting those 1,2 btc back is just waiting I suppose? I can see that they are in a wallet which I don't have access to right now on blockchain.info (it also says unspent)

I feel kind of stupid for not knowing exactly how this works but at least this kind of helps me understand it i guess.
>>
>>1827372
well i would use either bitcoin core (full client) or electrum (lightweight client) on a pc.

never looked at mobile clients before it can be practical at certain times like you want to cash out from an atm, you have to send the coins to an address it just printed. i don't trust the mobile platforms with any kind of money.
>>
>>1827060

It should come around eventually. Bitcoins don't just go missing by themselves.

Did you add a fee? Did you send it from somewhere that explicitly states not to send it directly somewhere?
>>
File: Untitled.png (50KB, 1730x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
50KB, 1730x583px
>>1827489
I didn't add a fee manually, but it does seem that a fee is included. I also sent it from somewhere where I've send from before so that can't be the issue
>>
If you locate the transaction in your Coinbase wallet transaction history and it shows at least 3 confirmations, that means Coinbase has marked the transaction as complete.

This means that the transaction has been included in the global Bitcoin transaction ledger, and that 3 new blocks of transactions have been added since your transaction was sent. At this depth of confirmation, you can be quite sure that the transaction has been processed and is valid.

Any wallet that does not indicate it has received payment after 3 confirmations is effectively out of sync with the Bitcoin network. In most cases the wallet in question will catch up after a short time
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.