[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your 'social' life /biz/ ? >Get judged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: monster.png (257KB, 282x450px) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
257KB, 282x450px
How's your 'social' life /biz/ ?

>Get judged for not being social or meeting family when i'm too tired and sleepy to do any of my own chores
>>
>/r9k/
>>
>social life at work
I'm pretty social. Everybody knows me and enjoys having me around. I'm helpful to every body and always order pizza or Chinese for somebody's birthday.

>social life outside of work
There's only a few close people from work that I socialize with outside of work. We go hunting and fishing occasionally, but mostly just meet up at a bar or restaurant after work every Friday to talk shit on our bosses and dog on the qt girls in the office. Other than that, I don't really have many friends. I go fishing with my Uncle a lot and my Brother stays during the week with his daughter. I was married for almost 2 years but we divorced before we had any kids thankfully. We just didn't have the same financial and life goals. I only wanted 1 or 2 kids that we could care for and give them the best opportunity. She wanted a bunch of kids and had no awareness of how they would affect us financially both personally and how we could raise our kids. I guess she thought food stamps and coupons and public schools was acceptable. Were still friendly though. She married some fat guy that's a parks and recs manager or something.

>social life with family
I had a dropping out with most of my family for almost 10 years after my Great-Grandmother died. She raised me like I was her own and couldn't stand they way they did shit. They were already cleaning out her house and putting it on the market while she was laying in there on her bed with Hospice taking care of her. When the house was supposed to stay in the family for my Mother. And then they never gave my Mom or Brother anything, and kicked me out on the streets after buying me a piece of shit car and telling me where the homeless shelter was. But after 8 years I just got tired of holding grudges. I just showed up at my Grandmas house one day. She mentioned how much I've changed and we caught up on things. I still don't talk to them much but I show up around Holidays sometimes.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.