[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello 4ch, I'm in very bad situation and I think u're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1488216144159196915.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488216144159196915.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
Hello 4ch, I'm in very bad situation and I think u're the only my chance to continue my life.
I'm 4th course student of Belarusian IT univecity. One year ago I did very bad stuff. I decided to gamble. I thought that I'm smart enough to win money to pay for my graduation. Everything was fine, from 200$ I did 3k$ in month, but after this moment I became very greedy and started betting more and more on risky games and after all I lost everything. I was like drunk couz of adrenaline and I took a debt to play more and lost again. After all I payed again and again. I found job, but after getting payed first time i got fired. Its crisis in my country atm. Now my debt is 1.5k$ and i have only 1 week to pay it or i will get problems and i will lose my graduation and possibility to live in further.
I ask you, ledies and gentlmans, to give a debt for 1 year. I will give all document by fax or e-mail with my sights.
I have only 2 ways of my live :
1. I will get debted by somebody
2. I will kill my self, b'couz without graduation and with debt i will never ever find a job to payout the debt.

What will i do i will get help from you:
1. I will finish my graduating (this summer) and i will find IT job.
2. I will work hard and in 4-6 months i will be able to cashout everything i will owe to people.

I pray for help, because i have nothing left. My parrents leaved me and said that junkie like me is no longer their son. I have nothing left by my soul except this notebook and my own mind.
Hope to get help.
Aleksei.
>>
I pray for your attention and your help. Please!
>>
Get a fucking credit to pay off the debt or ask your family and learn from your failures.
There's no other option obviously and a debt of 1,5k is not that much
>>
>>1826746
in my country everage non graduated job salary is ~100$. And its hard to get a non graduated job. Without job i cannot get credit b'couz i already have it. I did really bad decision in the past and cannot get credit in the bank.
>>
File: 1460823934324.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1460823934324.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>1826734
>Europoor

LMAO
>>
Nobody is going to give money to a stranger on this board, but there are plenty of other sources for a credit and you'd be able to google it yourself if you were serious about paying it back.
>>
>>1826753
The only credit i found in the web for me is 0.5% per day. Its almost 183% per year and the longer loan term is one month. I never had such bad situating before and i dont know how to start searching right sources for credit.
>>
>>1826751
You can.
Every lost soul without previous debts is able to get a credit and mostly even people with known, way higher debts can get a credit.
Just ask a bank as first and explain your situation, register on credit websites meanwhile.

Your income doesn't matter that much but your occupation does and worst case your family members should be able to vouch for you at the bank
>>
Im serious about paying back and im ready to send ANY documents people need to loan me.
>>
>>1826761
I cannot even call to my parents, Im in black list for them. I was trying to speak with'em using social web and got black listed there too.
>>
>>1826734
Spend your last few dollars on etherium
>>
>>1826775
Im far from this sphere of internet. And i dont understand how i can get helped with "etherium".
>>
>>1826758
I'm not going to google it for you, and don't mean to be harsh.
You are exaggerating the situation.
The debt is not that high and certainly going to be gone in a year.
Calm down and view your situation from a rational perspective

Don't dare to start begging, anon, just learn from your mistake and learn the most important lesson in life - 'you can always do mistakes, but you have to be the one to fix it'
>>
>>1826787
Here is my look on situating.
In a week i have to pay 1,5k$.
If i will not do it i will get kicked from my univercity (to not lost their image). After being kicked i will not been able to get back on same course. Because since next year my department will be closed and replaced with mobile development. They will have different subjects and i will have to study 4 years again, W/o money i will not even start this.
Without graduation i will not find normal job.
Without paying debt i will not being able to leave country.
Without leaving this country the only job i will found is >100$ sallary. Without money i will die.
>>
>>1826810
and the only differ is a term of my life.
>>
Okay guys, i got your attention and i did not get help. Its last 5% of my notebook charge. See you next life. And remember! Gamble will never rise ur life.
>>
You literally have better chances to get help on 2ch than here. There's even a small /by board there, so you can find someone from Belarus. Maybe someone will be able to offer you a job in IT. Even if your story is legit no one here will lend money to a gambler from foreign country.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.