[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freedom of speech is not a value in American society? Is 4chan's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Engine.png (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Engine.png
90KB, 800x600px
Freedom of speech is not a value in American society? Is 4chan's administration wants totalitarism? If so, then we all need a new platform for anonymous exchange of free information.
Because first thread was putting trolls into shit, I repeat it. Any constructive criticism is welcome!
In the picture you can see three of the magnet located to each other the same poles. The boundaries of the magnetic fields of the outer magnets grab the pole of the middle magnet, but do not interact with each other. The gears transmit the torque to the other magnets. The average magnet will rotate the whole system by changing its polarity. There is the effect of "crazy" compass that never stops.

The second option. Stick pressure turbine on one axis with a rotary turbine of Tesla. Seal the system, except for inlet and exhaust nozzles. The pressure inside the system depends on speed of rotation of the turbine discharge. The rotation speed of the discharge of the turbine depends on the turbine of Tesla, which is determined by the pressure. Just need to spin system at time enought to create pressure within the system above atmospheric. Or create enought pressure.

Requires experimental checking of these two projects. The projects free. You bear the risks only during the inspection (small and cheap).
No one has a monopoly on these technologies. By definition, stolen from me (in case of judicial proceedings). You are spreading these technologies around the world.

It can be used to develop any of the motors (generators). Can do automotive engines, aircraft... Industrial power generators for individual use. Time to take care of the environment, Yes!

Ah! I'm forgot! These ideas are not the intellectual property of the principle! AND NEVER CAN IT BE!
>>
>>1825497
gear takes away energy

also tl:dr
>>
>>1825497
Are you suggesting that with 3 magnets glued to cogs you have the end-all source of infinite energy?

Also, with the torque needed for most industrial purposes your materials are guaranteed to fucking break.
>>
>>gear takes away energy

The mass of the gears takes energy. And friction. But if the magnets are strong enough it will not have.
>>
>>Are you suggesting that with 3 magnets glued to cogs you have the end-all source of infinite energy?

First. Be sure to use glue?
Second. This will give you infinite energy, due to the duration of use, rather than other physical parameters.
>>
>>Are you suggesting that with 3 magnets glued to cogs you have the end-all source of infinite energy?

It's a different approach to understanding the concept of the "eternal engine". In a classic perception of the term time is not considered.
>>
>>Also, with the torque needed for most industrial purposes your materials are guaranteed to fucking break.

Yes. A little secret: all the breaks. Is it fundamentally?
>>
>>1825497
>Is 4chan's administration wants totalitarism?
no. you are just way too autistic even for this crypto infested shill board. you make these pointless threads and manage to do them without a single coherent logical sentence.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.