[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manage pizza place a few years ago >every week we got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478657941972.jpg (50KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478657941972.jpg
50KB, 500x436px
>manage pizza place a few years ago
>every week we got window cleaning done
>paid these two guys 20$ cash for roughly 5 minutes of work each week
>They gave us a "receipt"
>rinse and repeat for every location in the city of our mom and pop franchise
>They also had a few cash deals with other businesses in the mini mall we were located at

So knowing that, what's stopping me from calling up the owner and offering to do it every week for 15$. Hell what's stopping me from approaching every small business in the area? The only costs are some glass cleaner and a squeegee, and of course the cost of gas.
>>
Nothing, go ahead.
>>
>>1824081
Literally nothing.

But why offer $15? Why not offer it at $20 but do one extra thing the other guys aren't doing (like using a better cleaning solution).
>>
>>1824737
This. Use the established price offering better service.
>>
there's a guy on the mma otherground forum who became a millionaire from doing this.
eventually you build the business and hire workers and you've made it
>>
>>1824076
Iclive in Chicago and there are loads of cucks that do this. They carry their ten gallon buckets on their bike or bring them on the bus or train. It's pretty pathetic.

The real cost of doing business is having to travel between locations.
>>
>>1824810
This makes me want to clean the windows i've covered with plastic bags because i can't afford curtains.
>>
File: windowcleaning.png (340KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
windowcleaning.png
340KB, 604x454px
>>1824815
there's only two ways to make it in window cleaning

>be good at sales and get a lot of easy jobs
>have giant balls and do 40 foot ladders, cherrypickers, harnesses and platforms

If you're not scared of heights, you can make up to 100k a year without even highschool
>>
The only thing holding you back now is that you will always be a dumb cuck who always has his sites set at making less then someone else.

Your dreams are probably maxed out at a mustang, maybe a nice little bmw. You will be wagecucking for the next 10 years to pay it off pal
>>
https://youtu.be/EUIGa0STe6c
>>
Grocerystore stocking fag, working weekends ~$200 a week.

In my 2nd year, trying to decide on a BBA major.
I'm considering marketing as my number 1 option. Does anyone have any experience in this field? What would a typical career path look like after graduation with a BBA of marketing? Market research analyst looks fucking cool.
If i graduate and have to work as a telemarketer or some bullshit im going to fucking cut someone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.