[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about diversifying my crypto portfolio (right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: dogecoinsymbol.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dogecoinsymbol.png
53KB, 300x300px
I'm thinking about diversifying my crypto portfolio (right now only has 1.5 BTC) by buying maybe $100 worth of Dogecoin, as it seems to be stable yet growing. Ethereum is an obvious bubble, and Litecoin is dead. Monegro is just out of the picture. Is Dogecoin the best cryptocurrency ever?
>>
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PLEBBIT
>>
Dogecoin is a dead meme walking. Ethereum is not an obvious bubble, but the beginning of exponential growth as it gains consumer support. I would completely doubt Monthly Negro tho. There is and will be a demand for a fully fungible cryptocurrency.
>>
File: HaroldETH4.jpg (3MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldETH4.jpg
3MB, 3744x5616px
>>1823428
>Ethereum is an obvious bubble
You're going to miss the train, friend. We're getting ready to leave soon.
>>
>>1823446
Oh. Wouldn't.
>>
>>1823448
>HaroldETH4
>4

H-how many ETH Harolds do you have?
>>
Dropshipping
Easy money if you aren’t retarded
Overview

Earn money with a little investment. In idiot’s terms, the dropshipping we will be doing is buying shit from chinkland and sending it to our gullible customers. We never receive the product at all.
Requirements

$50ish USD, anything more than that will be used to grow with advertising
Spare time to start, once it’s rolling you need maybe an hour each weekend.
Steps

Get original and setup the basic shit
Don’t sell generic shit, think of something that you want or that you’ve bought online and sell that. Try to find an audience that spends lots of money online. (Eg: selling makeup to female teens)
Search AliExpress for your product/niche
Find a name, register it on an email provider (gmail is best)
Maybe make a logo if you have time, this can be done later
Setup your site
“But i don’t have any coding knowledge at all!!!!” You don’t need any. There’s two sites you’ll be using to make this
Namecheap (But you can use any domain seller you prefer)
Shopify, click here to setup your store.
Oberlo for Shopify (This does half the work)
Add products / Edit your site
I’m not going to explain how to edit your theme look up a Shopify guide for all that shit stuff. Tip: Look for ePacket products with high ratings between 97% to 99%
Add products from AliExpress to your Oberlo import list
Edit the products / price in Oberlo (Optional: The photos too)
Add collections /product pages in your Shopify Store
Go Live
Create a Facebook/Instagram page for your business
Buy Advertisements and shill the hell out. It’s that easy.
Conclusion (Already?!)

Yes. Honestly it’s super easy, most of the websites babysit you through this process. I have earnt a lot myself and can honestly say it was the best $50 and 6 hours I ever spent. I now spend half an hour each weekend on orders and rake in a decent amount of cash each week.
>>
File: HaroldETH6.jpg (3MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldETH6.jpg
3MB, 5616x3744px
>>1823471
Have another, friend.
>>
File: attenborough.jpg (80KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
attenborough.jpg
80KB, 800x480px
>Ethereum is an obvious bubble, and Litecoin is dead.
>>
File: 1466217792422.png (106KB, 343x322px) Image search: [Google]
1466217792422.png
106KB, 343x322px
>>1823428
don't be a faggot.

Dogecoin is pure meme, it does nothing that bitcoin can't do.

Eth has usage value, maybe wait for a dip tho.

Litecoin is first to bring in SegWit.

You should just stick with BTC, it's safe although less exciting.
>>
>>1823877
you "waiting for a dip" people are ridiculous, you'll never get in exactly because of that reason
>>
Monero is the only truly fungible cryptocurrency available and now people are getting caught on DNM through Bitcoin. Monero is the answer: http://www.praisemonero.org/
>>
File: 1482499320633.jpg (115KB, 453x756px) Image search: [Google]
1482499320633.jpg
115KB, 453x756px
>>1823896
no, you're right. It's just going to go up and up forever with no correction downward at all. I can tell you're a market wizard.
>>
Monero will pump this week
>>
>ethereum is a bubble
>i'll buy reddit meme coin from 2013

Have fun being poor
>>
>>1823446
>Ethereum is not an obvious bubble, but the beginning of exponential growth as it gains consumer support.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1823474
It takes at least 90 days for anything from china arrive here and i have to pay taxes.
It is a hard thing to do being a third worlder.
>>
desu, this thread made me wake up to look at both Eth, and XMR and both look like an excellent point in time to jump in
>>
>>1824120
>buy monero for 6,20
>sell for 7,60
>be happy
I WAS A FOOL!
>>
File: IMG_20160816_213950.jpg (138KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160816_213950.jpg
138KB, 600x657px
>>1824120
Daswutimtalmboutbreh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.