[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is making me get a job again. The last time I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462996753228.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1462996753228.png
37KB, 658x662px
My mom is making me get a job again.

The last time I've worked was like a year ago. What are my chances of getting hired at a shitty minimum wage job?

Should I lie and make something up I did during the gap?
>>
Try r9k
>>
>>1822536
lie on your resume and try to get some friend to fake a reference for you
>>
>>1822587
I don't have any friends

Should I lie about working at some now closed place maybe?
>>
>>1822536
just say you traveled or visited a distant relative for a bit. employers get weird asking personal family questions and shit sometimes, at least when i had minimum wage jobs a while ago.
>>
>>1822536
Learn a fucking trade and stop being a minimum wage cuck, you're literally wasting your best days of your life in behalf of your bosses profit while you're stuck all day flipping shit for peanuts.

The easiest and best paid trade you cold lean is ac maintenance for home, you go up top the roof, open the unit, smoke 2 cigarettes, browse 4 Chan for 3 minutes while pretending to do something inside the unit, spray some shit in it to clean it up, close the unit bam 120 bucks easy mode
>>
>>1822609
I'll work on learning a trade or something but in the meantime I need to get started minimum wagecucking
>>
>>1822536
>>1822609
I was also just gonna type this OP. it isn't very fucking difficult to make more than minimum.

so fucking apply yourself so you dont make dick fuck an hour
>>
>>1822622
But anon I need to make "dick fuck" an hour before I can make more.

I will buy new clothes, maybe try some online venture and other stuff with the money. It will also help me with self-developmsnt to stop being an autistic neet
>>
>>1822634
yeah i understand how that works.

but why were you working minimum, stop working, then go back to minimum? shouldn't you have been trying to make more than minimum before?
>>
>>1822609
yeah except when the thing u need to repair is serious and u risk falling off a roof

working is just fucking bullshit, meanwhile tehres people making money online, thats why i refuse to work, i cant stand the fact that some people making on the comfort of their fucking bedroom
>>
>>1822641
I became a neet who just jacked off and played games all day.

It was a mistake.
>>
r9k
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/this-company-will-sell-you-fake-credentials-to-get-a-real-job-2015-6
>>
>>1822592
Or some place out of state.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.