[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about adaptability. Many people, and myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 0x6001.jpg (36KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
0x6001.jpg
36KB, 640x433px
Let's talk about adaptability.
Many people, and myself included, have pursued their legacy.
What I mean, is that most people continue down the path their father laid before them.
My dad was into real-estate; I am studying real-estate.
I've come across the unfortunate reality that real-estate is a tough business to get into and is cornered by many big businesses.
My brother got in with a big real-estate business, and I suppose I could go that route as well.
However, I want to start my own business.
People like Shkreli learned to adapt.
He studied up on pharma companies, and did whatever he needed to do to succeed.

So tell me /biz/, what do you know about adaptability?

Also, what do you think about real estate markets in America, and whether tech can be beaten in the current economy. Or whether that's an issue for people that know nothing about tech like myself.
>>
I see money in the real estate business but I have no idea about the regulations/laws in California for example. I'm from Germany btw.

California is expensive as fuck and the government likes it that way. But if you can find a loop hole you could build some cheap apartment. There is a company in the Netherlands building apartments out of cargo containers. You could just pile them up like Lego bricks, saving space and a lot of costs, easy to maintain and you could just change a container if necessary. Rent them out.
>>
>>1822312
That's actually a really interesting point. I've seen developments around my area where they're using recycled materials and turning them into new age hippie havens.
>>
Shrekeli had luck. Stop posting this fucking meme.
>>
Well I guess try to find markets that are on the upswing. It's hard though because it's far to easy to get caught on hype trains and fall.

-Bio tech is kind of past this stage now.

-Green/solar companies may or may not be possible.

You have to focus on either training yourself in an upcoming job/career field or target a business towards a niche that doesn't exsist yet or is currently braaaand new.
>>
>>1822529
Tinge of jealousy there, chief.
>>
>>1822276
shrekli learned to adapt in real estate because he has a high amount of focusing and willpower to learn probably 10x as much as everyone here rounded up.
>>
>>1822531
>Bio tech is kind of past this stage now.
bio engineering is just getting started.
>>
>>1822312
There are companies doing this in San Francisco to combat homelessness.

Search Google for micro apartments homelessness and San Francisco on Google and you'll find an article on it. They're made from cargo containers as well.

It's being used as a test vehicle to see if it could actually work in America. I'm almost positive the company building the units in question are receiving funding from the state to build it and receiving a tax write off on top of it.

Theoretically, you could find a way to start a non-profit company dealing with finding homeless individuals a temporary home. This would place you in a prime position to gain lobbying power into receiving the state funding necessary to start a company to build these homes.

Starting out with a non-profit in something dealing with this sort of thing would be optimal. If you're wondering.. In America, CEO's of non-profits can take a salary from their organization but it is capped at a maximum of $100,000.

I don't speak from complete experience, but my family has dealt with the government on a related matter. We had vacant land located in a small farming community which had a high crime rate for a town of its size, so we decided that the best way to utilize it would be to approach the government into giving us the funding and tax support to build government housing on it. It was ultimately approved, the town benefitted from the project, and so did we from the tax write offs.

Since it wasn't required by law to build an on site laundry center, we capitalized on this by renovating a small building that used to be a day care center and retrofitted it into a laundry mat. It was a win-win for us.

Opportunities like this exists, you just have to construct a plan in which to place yourself into this position. People who think one step ahead in offering some sort of value to a community will always be rewarded appropriately.
>>
>>1822529
>he thinks people can only get rich from luck
Poorfag detected
>>
>>1822276
Too bad my dad was into working 100 hour weeks in the oild patch.

>work hard
>save your money.

Now i'm trying to convert that into a diffetent way of thinking while maintaining my roots.

A high tech rich redneck if you will.

Fortunately for me my market in real estate is small and ive lived here 39 years.

I will master or near master my area and move an hour or so in all directions wuth real estate while chasing other ventures.
>>
>>1822312
Dont try that shit in america. Most regulations will fuck u. And dont ever do buziness of any kind in cucked california. That leftist cuckhole needs broken off and sank
>>
>>1822698
Yup. Wich is what it takes.

Love the man or hate him. His troll game is strong.

Gets banned from twitter.

2 day fb shitstorm.

Day 3 dead silence. Goes live at like noon. Rolls over and takes a 3 hour nap.

As a professional troll i tip my hat to that faggot.
>>
>>1825168
True. No one's ever built a billion dollar business in California.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.