[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's better in crypto trading, small consistent 5 - 20%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: frogs.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What's better in crypto trading, small consistent 5 - 20% profit on your trades, or waiting it out for those huge pumps?
>>
>>1821883
REMINDER: YOUR SHILLFAG SHITCOINS AND STOCK PUMP AND DUMPS HAVE. N O T H I N G TO DO WITH BUSINESS.
sage sage sage. Sage. FUCKING SAGE!
>>
>>1821883
Buy and hold, nothing more
>>
>>1822171
This only applies to bitcoin and ethereum by the way
>>
>>1822165
Yes, trading things for a profit has literally nothing to do with business.
>>
>>1822179
>gambling is business
kys
>>
>>1822183
>>gambling
Well holy shit I must be the luckiest guy alive if this is gambling.
>>
>>1822176
What about Darkcoin (DASH) or Maidsafe?
>>
>>1821883
this is a really bad questions. it's obviously a case by case basis and it depends on the size of the pump, the window of time you're calling "small", and the frequency you define as "consistent".

I'll tell you what's the best in crypto trading though:
buying an asset for $1, and then 5 years later having it be worth $1,200.
>>
>>1822190
oh please get your head out of your ass and understand that there is no way to predict crypto.

The only reason why you are making money is because people are spending money in this booming bull economy we have going right now.

Stop calling it business when it is just another form of gambling.
>>
>>1822293
>The only reason why you are making money is because people are spending money in this booming bull economy we have going right now.

I make most of my profit from shorting.
>>
>>1822261
Or buying an asset for $1,200 and 5 years later having it be $12,000 also pretty good.
>>
>>1822320
Shorting can make you end up in debt, so why short?
If you buy dips there is no lossing beyond what you invest.
>>
>>1823168
Suppose the market goes up 50% of the time and goes down 50% of the time. You're only making money 50% of the time at best. The whole point is to maximize your gains.
>>
>>1823177
Yeah but again... isn't it scary that you can end up in debt?

You may set a short and wake up with bitcoin going up 400 dollars... this is bitcoin.
>>
>>1823184
The fuck are you talking about? Don't short more than you're afraid to lose. You might buy Bitcoin and it ends up crashing 400 dollars too. There's literally no difference, either way you're out $400. Or just set up a stop loss; pretty sure Poloniex automatically sells if your losses exceed your collateral anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.