[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start throwing money into Nokia stocks? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Should I start throwing money into Nokia stocks? They're set to make a comeback and are getting tons of attention in the tech world
>>
>>1821733
bump
>>
>>1821733
Buy etherectun
>>
>>1821742
>etherectun
the fuck is that? that doesn't even show up on google...
>>
>>1821744
etherimrectum
>>
Bought NOK at $4.63, doing well so far, probably holding to $6 before the first short. Then I'll buy back in at the dip.

Once 5G comes around in 2-3 years, NOK will be >$10

Pretty safe long
>>
Comeback? No, they are essentially re-releasing an outdated phone that's only really good for shitty Facebook memes and your technologically illiterate parents.

I have noticed amongst my extended circle that the updated Nokia 3310 has an appeal to a certain group of people who aren't necessarily tech-savy. These people are generally older.

Invest? Depends. I doubt Nokia will be able to compete with Apple, Samsung and Google adequately in the long-term.

However, due to its low price (Approx. $50) and cultural significance amongst those with disposable income, Nokia stock could potentially increase in value.

I'm sure as fuck not investing.
>>
>>1821788
NOK's phone division is basically dead. They will not compete. But they are changing. What really is promising is Nokia's network division.

While they'll probably never regain the market cap of Apple, Google, etc, they have a huge upside to increase their market cap.
>>
>>1821788
>>1821820

This.

Its basically a last ditch attempt by a dying firm to make some millions for the managers and CEO
>>
Looks ugly as fuck, runs an outdated OS, and 2G so won't work in any first world country in the next 12 months.

For what reason?

All they had to do was re-release the exact old one with android.
>>
>>1821828

Will still work for a long time to come.

You just have to find a way to market them, they have a month long battery so marketing them to hikers, survivalists + for people to keep in their car as a backup incase of emergency. Theres money to be had selling these.
>>
File: hipster_trap.jpg (181KB, 708x1006px) Image search: [Google]
hipster_trap.jpg
181KB, 708x1006px
>>1821828

Hipsters will buy the 3310 because its ironic to use such a device in the age of smart phones. But given their short attention spans the fad will last all but a few days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.