[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it Taboo to talk about what you do for work in Eastern Europe/Post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: russiaeuro.png (2MB, 829x774px) Image search: [Google]
russiaeuro.png
2MB, 829x774px
I was traveling in Central America last year. I paired up wit a woman travelling from Czech Republic (I'm a man, she's a woman) for a few days (just a travel partner).

So, as you can expect, the topic of work came up. I was pretty straight with what I did (write). She...she told me 3 stories about what she did.

1. Se said she worked in the oil/natural resource industry as an employee.
2. She said she was self-employed.
3. She was semi-retired and living with her parents (she was like 41).

I felt she wasn't telling me the whole story, especially after she tricked me into going on a jungle trail I thought was free. We ended up running out of the entrance past the toll booth cause we should have paid initially.

So, I had no idea what the hell she did, but she was totally at ease when she was telling me about herself.

I'm just wondering if this is normal conversation in Eastern Europe to bullshit to others what you do for a living?
>>
Not sure if this matters but I am North American. Also, in my neck of the woods, asking someone directly what they do for a living is like the first question you ask someone new. You're expected to be lol honest.
>>
>>1821260
>41
>living with her parents

anon. I hope you aren't fucking her...
>>
>>1821260

she probably has a pretty colorful work history and doesn't wanna get into it, is feeding it to you piece by piece

When people ask me where I'm from because I've got a subtle accent no one can quite put their finger on I make shit up because it's too complicated/ tiring to explain that to every person I meet.
>>
>>1821291
I met her while traveling. I know this is 4chan and we're all shitposters, but I'm literally like one of the 4 people on here that isn't autistic and can actually talk to people.
>>
>>1821301
I'd be cool if she was like a secret spy haha...

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking. I'm guessing a eurofag of some sort
>>
>>1821311
>one of the 4 people on here that isn't autistic and can actually talk to people.
>He doesn't think 4chan is full of normies now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1821313
>Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

exactly

it's complicated. I'm gonna say I'm from pennsylvania.
>>
>>1821368
a ok then
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.