[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought 100 shares of WEED at 12.70, within two days fell to 11.70.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DUDE LMAO STOCK.png (24KB, 696x511px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE LMAO STOCK.png
24KB, 696x511px
Bought 100 shares of WEED at 12.70, within two days fell to 11.70.

Apparently the TSX as a whole had a significant drop on thursday/friday of last week. Did i miss the WEED train or is it expected to recover?
>>
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-23/ban-on-recreational-marijuana-to-be-enforced-white-house-says

tl;dr: you're a dumbass
>>
>>1820719
What does that have to do with a Canadian company distributing Canadian products within Canada, traded on a Canadian stock exchange?
>>
nah it's gonna recover dw, there should be a big run up in the whole canadian marijuana sector leading up to 4/20 because it's rumoured that Trudeau will announce pot legalization on that date
>>
>>1820726
>distributing Canadian products within Canada
>http://www.obj.ca/Local/2016-09-15/article-4641418/Canopy-Growth-Corp.-aiming-to-dominate-the-world-marijuana-market,-CEO-says/1

oh boy, you sure made your research before throwing $1,2k at some meme
>>
>>1820759
>The company has inked agreements to distribute cannabis abroad in Australia, Brazil and Germany and has raised more than $140 million in capital, much of it from U.S. investors.

Again, how does the US component factor in?
>>
>>1820787
high expectations to gain US market share
>>
smoking has been on the decline for about 50 years
>>
>>1820719
Lmao people actually believe Trump is going to start busting down the doors of dispensaries that paid their taxes and built their lives on their businesses and confiscate their drugs and toss them in prisons doing something that is legal in their states. Hahahahahahahahaha I'm banking on you retards all pulling out and crashing the price so I can get in on it and cash out when Trump did nothing about weed
>>
in november it went from $17 to 8 in a week
stop whining, volatility exists, unless you're buying more ignore the price for 2 years and check back then
>>
>>1820853
and people legitimately thought obama was going to bust down the doors of homes and take guns. People aren't newly stupid; maybe you just started paying attention.
>>
File: images-25.jpg (12KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
images-25.jpg
12KB, 400x306px
>>1820707
>Investing in weed during Drumpft presidency

That's just not clever, mate
>>
>>1821570
Xanax would be more appropriate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.