[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he get away with it? >tfw you will never buy an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Roman-Abramovich.jpg (554KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Abramovich.jpg
554KB, 1600x900px
How did he get away with it?

>tfw you will never buy an oil firm for 100 million and sell it for 15 billion
Why even live
>>
File: eclipseyacht.jpg (52KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
eclipseyacht.jpg
52KB, 736x490px
>tfw you will never buy a 500 million dollar super yacht using ill gotten gains
>>
File: ECLIPSE-yacht--5-large.jpg (115KB, 1168x779px) Image search: [Google]
ECLIPSE-yacht--5-large.jpg
115KB, 1168x779px
>>
>ywn buy a football/soccer team
>>
>>1819897
why even live
>>
>>1820023
It genuinely upsets me
I rarely get envious but he has it all
>>
>>1819897

He's Jewish, he had connections, he wasn't afraid to become involved in VERY serious organized crime (people getting killed in Moscow daily during the 90s), he didn't meddle in politics, and he established himself as "immune" by purchasing a well known football team and pouring in a billi to it.

As glamorous as it all may seem, I don't think a lot of you are seeing what happened behind the scenes. That world is a dirty, dirty world and sure, maybe he's relaxing now but he definitely had a decade of extremely high stress and sleepless nights.

And he'll forever be remembered as a criminal who stole, a Jew, and a shitty football owner.

Most would say "LOL WHO CARES MUH BILLIS" but trust me he cares
>>
>ywn spend 90 million for your own beach in st barts
>>
>>1820036
>trust me he cares
Lol, based on what you just said, the faggot has had so much shit happen in his life that he sure as hell is not worried that he'll be reminded as a "criminal who stole, a Jew, and a shitty football owner"
>>
File: d3053-abromovich_sbths_pics.jpg (123KB, 720x621px) Image search: [Google]
d3053-abromovich_sbths_pics.jpg
123KB, 720x621px
>>1820037
He won't be remembered as that. I see people talking about him and calling people who point this out, "jealous", saying he "took advantage of an opportunity"... money talks.

Every year he hosts a new years party in St Barts and hundreds of high profile A-list celebrities and other billionaire businessmen attend. The irony is that some of the celebs that attend are the same ones calling themselves "feminsits" and all that jazz, meanwhile they party with a crook (who has had people killed, as you said)

At the end of the day, money talks.
>>
>>1820042
>>1820036
p.s fuck spellcheck
>>
>>1820040

As people get older, especially ones with incredible amounts of wealth, their legacy becomes of massive importance to them.

What's Roman's legacy? The most expensive yacht ever?

I'm not even coming at this from a moralistic point of view; I really don't care if I personally have to cut some corners or fuck some people over to make money. What I'm saying though is if you're looking at it with the perspective of "man this guy has it made" he probably doesn't even think that way himself.

What's a more interesting question to me is how he navigated the massive criminal underworld to get to that point.

No one will ever truly know except those closest to him and his counterparties, but it can all be summed up with
>Be Jewish
>Be connected
>Be unafraid to hire contract killers
>Be unafraid to die
>Be Jewish again
>Be 90s Russia

That's the gist of it.
>>
>>1820045
You're misinformed by the way. He was heavily involved in politics. That's how he made his money. He got Putin elected, in fact, he chose Putin to be elected. You can find this out relatively easily.
As for the "legacy", not everyone wants that. I'd be happy with a life spent doing whatever the fuck I wanted. He can leave the legacy building to his sons, etc.
He's an orphan from Russia who was willing to take risks, obviously. But he's either one of the most skilled businessmen in the world, or he was well connected from birth.
>Orphan
>Born poor
>Dropped out of college
>Join army
>Leave army
>Work at swiss investment bank
>Jailed for stealing gallons of oil from a train and diverting it elsewhere

The middle part is what is interesting to me.
Also, after this he met Boris Berezovsky and basically became his protege and best friend, got Putin elected together, took over Sibneft together, only for them to end up in a bitter 5 billion dollar lawsuit years later, that ended when Boris hanged himself inside of a locked room.

Aside from all of this bullshit, I don't think he gives a fuck now. He's living like a king.
>>
File: 37e08066-912f-11e4-_829736c.jpg (39KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
37e08066-912f-11e4-_829736c.jpg
39KB, 620x413px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.