[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I even go to work tomorrow? It's close to my last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 758553537.jpg (109KB, 940x1195px) Image search: [Google]
758553537.jpg
109KB, 940x1195px
Should I even go to work tomorrow?

It's close to my last day on a temp assignment. They chose not to keep me because of attendance. Missed 2 fucking days because a close relative passed away.

I'm certain I have another job lined up with a different temp agency, but Monday I will be going to the temp agency I'm with now to talk about other options.

After taxes, I'll only make like an extra $100 for working tomorrow. 12 hours of menial slave work.

Is it even worth it to leave on a good note through a temp job, or should I just say fuck it and move on to the next? I don't NEED the money but it would be nice. Just doesn't feel worth wasting 12 hours in that shit hole tomorrow.
>>
the only dilemma here is whether the 12 hours or 100 dollars is worth more to you. no one will remember or give 2 damn shits if you "went out on a good note" from a random temp assignment. you seriously went on the internet to ask this question?
>>
>>1819291
Well I'm only on the fence about it because I have bills and I don't 100% have a job lined up. But temps are always pretty quick to find you another placement.

Is $100 worth it to me? Yes. Is spending 12 hours being called retarded, stupid, and lazy because I don't do something that isn't even my job to begin with worth $100? Not really.
>>
>>1819296
>I have bills and I don't 100% have a job lined up

original post:

>I'm certain I have another job lined up
>I don't NEED the money but it would be nice.

WEW LAD
>>
>>1819300
This.

You sound lazy, anon. Man up and go to work.
>>
>>1819281

Go to work
Don't do any work
Use office computer to search for more work
Get $100 for job searching
>>
>>1820570
This.

Or if that is not feasible, have some dignity and blow it off. But only if you use the time constructively... not jacking off to japanese cartoons.
>>
>>1819281
What do you value more? $100 or 12 hours of free time.

Only you know the answer to this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.