[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if you're actually good at trading or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bog.jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
How can you tell if you're actually good at trading or just in a bull market?

I ask this because I've been trading crypto for a couple of years and I'm up over 2000%

I read about how so many people think they're great traders in a bull market but lose everything when the market turns.

I'm thinking maybe trading crypto is now like trading tech stocks during the dot-com bubble.
>>
OP, I don't think you're lying. I honestly think you're just too stupid to correctly calculate your returns. You're literally too stupid to roleplay.

Great thread, btw.
>>
>>1819030
I started with 1 bitcoin and now I have almost 20. That's 2000% right?

If I'm talking USD value it's more than 2000% due to the rise in BTC price.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>1819035
shouldn't that be 19x ?
>>
>>1819071
1×19=20
Checks out
>>
>>1819035
same boat here, supposedly most people lose money at first on cryptos too. Currently looking for a new altcoin to have some fun with
>>
>>1819071
Something like that.
>>
>>1819077
They do? I can't imagine anyone that knows what they're doing losing much unless they make some really bad decisions.
>>
>>1819075
if you buy one bitcoin and then trade to 20, that's 1900% not 2000%
>>
>>1819082
how do you trade?
what did you do to go up this much
>>
> bought 1 buttcoin
> bought 19 more buttcoins
2000% return, right?
>>
>>1819091
Alot was due to getting in some big gainers early. Got in Eth pretty near the bottom, got trumpcoin very early and sold at the inauguration.

Obviously those gains were due to the ridiculous nature of the altcoin market but I also do what I guess it swing trading, identifying an emerging trend and hopping on it.
>>
>>1819009
>a couple of years and I'm up over 2000%
Don't you mean a couple of months? That's really low considering we're talking 1-20 bitcoins and not 200-2000 bitcoins.

I mean there were and always are so many opportunities of slow P&Ds like Naut, Fldc, Bela, Cure, Pot, BBR, ETC, Library, Monero, etc.
Especially during September 2016.

Yet for some reason everyone misses it despite being a slow 3day P&D.
>>
>>1819104
Well, consider at the start I didn't know what a candelstick chart was.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.