[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to buy into Bitcoin, how do I back up my wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I'm about to buy into Bitcoin, how do I back up my wallet / avoid losing all my money?
>>
>>1818568
You're going to lose it regardless

>buying bitcoin on a peak

Ishiggydiggy
>>
>>1818571
This

Wait for the bubble to pop. Use this time to research cold storage of bitcoin. Just youtube it bro.
>>
>>1818573
I've been waiting to buy in since it was like $700
>>
File: 1478804639208.jpg (26KB, 252x272px) Image search: [Google]
1478804639208.jpg
26KB, 252x272px
>>1818578
And even bought a small amount at $400... I'm so stupid
>>
/r/bitcoinbeginners
I know it's reddit, but the sub is really good for people new to bitcoin.
>>
Use a paper wallet, you can use/save the site bitaddress.org to generate a key offline, check the public address on blockchain to make sure it's not used, save the private key on paper and offline to retrieve the bitcoins you send to that address later on

https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org/archive/v3.3.0.zip
>>
>>1818568
The bitbubble is going to pop blueberry juice all over the place.

This ends badly.

You do not want to be holding any of this crypto junk.

There will be no recovery afterwards.
>>
>>1818568
Nog no, don't do it

short if anything right now

This happened once, it'll go low again and take a few months to go back up

Don't buy
>>
>>1818654
you think it's just gunna just go from 750 to 1200 over and over and over again? R U DUMB

To the moon you dumb nocoiner, you're the same idiots who laughed when it left 1150 2 months ago and here we are,
>>
>>1818654
I don't think it will ever again go as low as it did last time i.e. 300 / 400 dollars... lowest it will go again is 700 maybe
>>
>>1818571
>peak
It's bound to go to 2000+ eventually, right?

There's also a good chance it won't go below 700-800 so why shouldn't I buy now?
>>
File: th.jpg (15KB, 229x172px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15KB, 229x172px
>>1818681
Because there is basically a 99.9% chance that it will retrace way below 1k at some point so why don't you learn something called patience and save yourself some money. In the meantime you could make a guaranteed investment in a real physical item, with some serious intrinsic value and thousands of years of history to back it up for much less. pic related

btw I do like cryptocurrency(especially going into the next decade) and I am researching it heavily, but I just feel like it is high risk and certainly not the time to get in right now even if you do want to gamble on it.
>>
>>1818714
if the ETF deal goes through he'd be smart to have bought at the peak though cause it will moon harder then it ever has before.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.