[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General advice >26 year old wage cuck >20/hr valet. Part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487903693193.gif (1MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1487903693193.gif
1MB, 500x376px
General advice
>26 year old wage cuck
>20/hr valet. Part time
>Fucked up early 20s with drugs
>Finishing a marketing degree with at least 2 years to go
>Playing with 400 soon to be 1000 in stocks, still learning but highly interested in the market
>900 in cc debt
I hate being a wage cuck and want out. Its tough to save because of school, but I also want to finish because I want a degree if all else fails.
Advice?
>>
Have you tried having rich parents?

Also pay off that credit card debt before you invest in anything. Jesus.
>>
>>1817809
Get a fucking internship you tard. Instead of investing, try paying off your debt.
>>
>>1817809
Why marketing?
>>
File: 20170223_153659.jpg (641KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_153659.jpg
641KB, 2592x1944px
>>1817831
I wanted to do something in the relm of business and marketing was appealing at the time. At this point I just want to finish school.
>>
>>1817831
1) he goes to nationally rated business school
2) he's retarded.
I'm going to guess 2 based on his question.
>>
>>1817846
Thanks brother
>>
>>1817809

Do a trade.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that marketing degree ain't worth much.

The few marketing jobs that exist are going to hot cindy, and people with 5+ years experience in marketing at Megacorp

With a trade you'll start at about 15/hr, but with hard work in 3 years you could be hitting 100k a year.

Plumbing and Electric are both good right now.
>>
>>1817846
What should I switch to then , as of now my major is business administration officially
>>
>>1817852
Fuck Im doing so well in this calc class lol, just drop out and do trade school?
>>
>>1817854
Well, since you hate being a wage cuck and hate debts... I'd honestly recommend either: 1) finishing your degree or 2) find a local uni with a program that you can transfer to easily

The thing with local universities that people don't understand is that they can be a HUUGE benefit to people not wanting to leave their comfort zone but still want an education in order to learn what the best way to do things is.
>>
>>1817854
If you are contemplating switching, I can tell you that Business Intelligence and Corporate Strategy are interesting and lucrative fields, though I got into those through the backdoor with an MS in Physics, lol.
>>
Interesting, im going to look into both. Thanks
>>
>>1817858

Again. Bearer of bad news here.

Doing well in school will translate almost 0 when it comes jobby time.

It's like saying you think you are gonna be great at basketball cause you read a book on it then answered some questions well.

Marketing is mehhhhhh, I don't see much value in it.

But don't take my word for it. Start talking to people in your program and alumni. Find out if people got jobs and what they are doing.
>>
>>1817895
Ok, I didnt mean it like that. Just that I was doing ok in school.and I would be bummed to drop out after busting my butt
>>
>>1817895
25 year old with a Psych degree here, what field in business has room for psych majors assuming I am ok with gaining an extra degree or something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.