[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$2 bill has the best reverse design of any currency >rarely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>$2 bill has the best reverse design of any currency
>rarely used at all, might be lucky to get it as change once in a decade, and some stupid retail people think it's not real and try to get you arrested
>>
>>1817527
I know. It's funny how dumb people are.

I heard this one lady make a joke once about some gay guy, She said "He's as queer as a two dollar bill" And i was like "You do realize the $2 bill is real right?" She just laughed at me like i was retarded.
>>
>>1817527

It's cool, but it is a useless currency.

I think a 500 dollar bill would be nice.
>>
>>1817599
how is it useless exactly? i think its way better than the $1 bill
>>
>>1817593
>She just laughed at me like i was retarded.

but that's the joke anon, in the end, you ARE a retard, regardless of the whimsy of any one situation
>>
>be young rich hustler
>always have wads of 100's
>they mark with pen and use little machine to authenticate

Bag my munchies up wage cuck
>>
>>1817527
because it makes one dollar useless
>>
>>1817527
>1817527
and actually its used a lot in upstate ny
>>
>>1817602

Because it doesn't really save you anything.

The 5 replaces 5 ones. The 20 replaces 20 ones.

The 2 only replaces 1 extra bill.
>>
>>1817675

i've heard the 2 is closely associated with strip clubs.

The club gives people 2's so they will spend more money, than if they had 1's
>>
>Having note denominations lower than 5USD
Silly Americans
>>
>>1817527
>once a decade
I have like 30 of them I've sent my nephews last year.
>>
>>1817625
>implying your customers always give you real bills.

The wage cuck has to check it because your clientel are dumb.
>>
>>1817881
Wrong.

The 5 replaces 5 ones.
The 10 replaces 2 fives.
The 20 replaces 2 tens.

So why can't the 2 be used to replace 2 ones?
>>
>>1818023
Because the 5 can't replace 2 and a half 2$.

Dumbass.
>>
>>1818025
No, but it can replace 2 twos and a one.

3 < 5, but I don't expect a braindead faggot like yourself to know that.
>>
>>1817599
Anyone who could legally make use of a USD$500 bill doesn't use cash, they use card.

Everyone who could illegally make use of a USD$500 bill wouldn't use it because it's easier to launder cash money when it's smaller bills.

You're stupid.
>>
>>1817593

It's a real figure of speech as well anon...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=queer%20as%20a%20two%20dollar%20bill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.