[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Mexican illegal immigrants work minimum wage, buy a house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 15 percent white.png (336KB, 1079x705px) Image search: [Google]
15 percent white.png
336KB, 1079x705px
How can Mexican illegal immigrants work minimum wage, buy a house at home and retire early after working for less than 10 years but you need some elaborate schemes? Are you dumber than illegal immigrants or are you just fiscally irresponsible?
>>
Someone help me. Im white and 18 and no job will hire me. I even say i work for minimum wage and no one will still call back. Why do employers hire poor mexicans as opposed to me if its the same pay?
>>
>>1817500
>Are you dumber than illegal immigrants or are you just fiscally irresponsible

Probably both.
>>
File: 1482696858194.jpg (603KB, 1280x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1482696858194.jpg
603KB, 1280x1722px
My actual question is, how is this possible for Mexicans but not for Americans?
>>
They don't send their kids to college, and if they do, the treasonous government throws our money at them. They live three generations to a household. They eat very cheaply and shop frugally. They save their money fearfully. They have inexpensive hobbies and tastes. They buy cheap housing.

This is all I can think of.
>>
>>1817506
Just practice your interview skills. You need to learn what employers want to see, and then put on a big, shiny act when they eyeball you. How you dress, how you look, what you say, how you say it, the whole nine yards. And keep at it. Entry level jobs are scarce, and white men are discriminated against (at least, in my city). So, it could take even upwards of a year depending on your location. It's possible you might have to go to 30, 40 interviews before you land a spot. Looking for work is a fulltime job. Take it seriously and don't give up. Giving up is never in your interest when it comes to things like this. When you don't land a spot, shake it off like water and try again until you get what you need.
>>
>>1817500

The real question is, why is Mexico such a shithole, yet the people who come here generally work their asses off?
>>
They live in shitty areas and cram twelve people into a house. They also have minimal expenses.
>>
>>1817506
you better have a clean haircut, shaved and a real good attitude if you're even asking this.
>>
File: 1486383808993.jpg (96KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486383808993.jpg
96KB, 1024x718px
>>1817851

drug cartels, political corruption, and the fact many of them aren't very intelligent/willing to get an education for more white-collar skills so they just work crap labor jobs their entire lives while putting 10 of em in a 2-3 bedroom house as another anon said
>>
>>1817500
>Are you dumber than illegal immigrants or are you just fiscally irresponsible?

Can I be both?
>>
>>1817500
>How can Mexican illegal immigrants work minimum wage, buy a house at home and retire early

Do you have a statistic for how often this occurs? Because I'm doubting many illegals "Retire early" or own homes unless they're taking their money and leaving the country.
>>
>>1817851
you answered your own question, they work their asses off so they can get out of that shithole and stay out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.