[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I have an idea for an app based service and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Okay so I have an idea for an app based service and I'm determined to make it a reality. There's nothing like it on the market and for the first time in my life I genuinely think this is a million dollar idea.

I'm currently going for Business Administration in college but I need to learn how to successfully be an entrepreneur. Right now my classes are about how to run an already established company. What good reading material is there?
>>
>>1813436
>le idea man
Go to the CS or engineering dept at your uni and find some Paki to code it for you. Pajeet isn't smart enough to steal your idea.
>>
You can't learn interpersonal skills from a book
>>
>>1813436
Tinder for waifus? Don't worry already making it rn
>>
>>1813436
Boner rater will be a success. Follow your dreams.
>>
>>1813696
t. Pajeet

I'm onto you
>>
>>1813436
don't you have entrepreneur classes on your college in which you learn how to build a startup, evaluate the idea, get the initial mvp and so on?
if not try to find one book that's covering the startup process. you'll maybe learn enough to circumvent common pitfalls. always strive for knowledge but don't get trapped into analysis paralysis.
i assume you don't have the budget to let a company code your prototype, so find trustworthy cs students or at least someone who can code enough as co founder. maybe your professors can help you to get in contact. good luck. the app hype is over and now it's really hard to be successfull with an app. there are millions of apps in the app storees no one cares about.
by the way: ask yourself wether it has to be an app. it's often harder to make a user to install an app then to visit a website optimized for mobile devices. website developement is often cheaper to get then native app development (and it's easier). even features like accessing the camera or the microphone are usable from a website.
>>
>>1814069
I'm not opposed to a website at all but for one end of the service it has to be an app
>>
>>1814103
>it HAS to be an app ;^)
Go back to your ID
>>
>>1814115
Forgot /biz/ has ID's, I'm OP on my phone.
I'm only saying it has to have an app because it's going to use the same "freelance worker" concept as Uber and Lyft but doesn't involve their line of business
>>
>>1814148
>Another new ID
Wew lad
Also inb4 someone says it's a prostitution service app
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.