[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not youtube millionaire $$$ kys before you get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>2017
>not youtube millionaire $$$

kys before you get infected with wagecuck virus.
>>
>>1812602
Name a topic and format and I garuntee you theres already hundreds of people with a few million subs, and 3,000 shitty attempts at imitating them.

The days when you could become huge with just a shaky cellphone camera and somebody talking with a silly voice about zelda are long gone.

To make a sucessfully monetized channel you are gonna need a few thousand dollars of equipment, expierienced videography and editing skills, hundreds of hours, and a topic that hasnt already been beat to death by 10,000 other fuckwits scrabbling for cash.

Then you spend years running social media accounts, begging the eclebrities of your topic to plug your channel, and there is no garuntee you will ever get popular enough to make up for all the lost time and wasted money.

Its better to just do your own thing and if people like it THEN maybe consider upgrading your gear and format and seriously pursuing it. People who start a channel specifically to monetize never make any money.
>>
>>1813735
>Then you spend years running social media accounts, begging the eclebrities of your topic to plug your channel, and there is no garuntee you will ever get popular enough to make up for all the lost time and wasted money.

because most of them are either based on the vanity of women or the emptiness of a childs/nu-males head.
videos of nothing, about nothing demand no attention.
>>
>>1813842
Which is why such people are making the money right?

Or are leafy, keemstar, and filthy frank incredibly deep meaningful charecters with so much profound wisdom to share?
>>
Damn, my first ever comment on any chan-board.

If you want to get enraged (and other things...) look up breastfeeding videos on YouTube. They're supposed to be informative, health-conscious videos, yet this hot half-indian mother who has like 30m views (that's $30k towards her, conservatively) just flops both of her titties out at the start of every video.

They are huge, nicely shaped brown tits. But damn if I don't hate her for being able to monetise so easily off this shit.

She even responds to very lewd comments asking about her breast size and other stuff... most comments from men. YouTube won't shut these channels down because the whole 'free the nipple' movement and they don't want to seem part of the patriarchy.

Meh. There's a lot of stuff I would do if I was a semi-decent-looking chick. This would be my side hustle (internet income), then I would also:

* Learn outdated html and flash programming and become an engineer at Google
* Ho it out for money in a prostitution-legal country like Australia
* etc.
>>
>>1813895
Very strong first post.
>>
>>1812602
>he doesn't have pride
>he doesn't have morals and values
>he thinks it's okay make money off kids and retarded manchildren

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>1814161
>wagecuck commutecuck
>pride
pick one

>>1813895
ANY good looking girl can make a living on the internet nowadays. Hell any average girl showing cleavage and playing videogames can.

Just lol at working a day in your life while people make money on the internet effortlessly.
>>
>>1814181
Or she can post a kickstarter to make videos whining about sexism which generates her a million dollars and then get invited to the UN to complain about how calling people names online is equivalent to real rape and assault.
>>
>>1813735
A good chunk of the most profitable videos are either gaming or hot girls doing makeup videos
>>
>>1815006
And a far more massive chunk of youtube is a few million pewdie-pie imitators who only get a few dozen views each.

Everyone focuses on the sucessful channels when about 99% of youtube is just stupid shit nobody has ever watched.

Its the definition of a saturated market. Making money, by technical definition, is easy. Making a LOT of money, like say, a consistent revenue stream that pays for your rent and compensates you for your effort is nearly impossible for anyone who isnt already established by now.

For every pewdiepie or fps russia you get about 800,000 tryhards who never even get 100 subscribers.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>1812602
16 years too late
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.