[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ I am an 18 year old wagecuck who made $6,000 last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pepe bird.png (131KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
pepe bird.png
131KB, 600x571px
Hello /biz/

I am an 18 year old wagecuck who made $6,000 last year and am wondering whether I should file a tax return. Or should I not bother? They don't teach this stuff in public schools you know...
>>
dunklefonkers
>>
>>1811790
If you want your refund you will need to file.
>>
>>1811827
Should I file it through a third party like H&R Block?
>>
>>1811842
They are likely fine if all you make is W2 income from an employer. I don't have much experience with them though. You can learn to do it yourself as well - but you will want to find someone in person to verify it.

Glad you are learning about this though. It's a shame you aren't taught this you're right. That is by design to keep young people in financial confusion from an early age, so you can be sold debt and worthless things your entire life. The earlier you start learning about money and how the financial world works the better.
>>
>>1811790
I made $2500 on paper and am getting $250 back. File it.
>>
File: devos.jpg (35KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
devos.jpg
35KB, 480x320px
>>1811860
It's sad really, sad that leftists are allowed to indoctrinate children while keeping them in an ignorant state of confusion when it comes to personal finances. Hopefully one day the marketplace will be able to decide the utility of these indoctrination centers and education will become fully privatized.
>>
>>1811868
where did you file it?
>>
>>1811874
>education will become fully privatized.
we used to do that until the poor got sick of always being poor because they couldn't afford to educate their kids and didn't have the education to do it themselves.

Personally I agree with you though. Fuck you, it'd be better if you never learned to write so you wouldn't waste bandwidth with your facile 'opinions.' A little education is a terrible thing.
>>
>>1811903
That last sentence was like Dr Jeckl and Mr Hyde lol
>>
>>1811913
kek
I love it when people propose rules that would destroy them. Still waiting for republicans to get rid of welfare and social security. Cut your own throats, please.
>>
>>1811790
Assuming you had some taxes withheld, you'll want to file since you'll probably get a refund. If your only income was from that job, you can probably file for free using TurboTax or H&R Block (or downloading and filling out the form by hand). Shouldn't take you too long.
>>
wtf pay the man you slave?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.