[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When taxes keep you from investing in bitcoin and you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Jack analyzing the stocks.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Jack analyzing the stocks.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>When taxes keep you from investing in bitcoin and you're stuck wagecucking forever despite being having the mental capacity of going to college again and changing your profession for the better.
It's times like these when I wish there was such a thing as meritocracy.

>My uncle says he'll help me with paying my taxes
>He keeps promising for 4 months and keeps up making excuses that he can't save money.
>He's living with someone else and wasting 3k dollars per month. This guy spends every last cent in his wallet and is in denial over it. He is that dumb and unconscious.
>Slowly my tax is raising up and I will get an eviction notice, especially at the end of the month, by next month if I didn't pay up a large sum then I'll be forced into selling the apartment
>tfw no such thing as free water and free energy in an apartment.

What options do I have, /biz/?
aside from the rare patronizing gest from 4chan. It is nice, but I cannot rely on this even in my lowest moment.
>>
http://pastebin.com/EeGiRKrH

I must go to sleep now, it's late here in europe(britain included). I hope some anons have an idea. I'm open even to Patreon.
>>
Why are there so many third worlders on this board?
>>
What kind of tax are you talking about ? How much ?

So youre complaining about how your uncle isnt spending money on you ? Seems like you just want somebody to pay for your shit
>>
>>1811665

Context seems like he's confusing taxes with rent
>>
>>1811590
Meritocracy is racist, sexist, and LGBTQBBQ-phobic.
>>
Try not being a fucking retard. "Taxes" what
>>
>>1811590
>When taxes keep you from investing in bitcoin

The taxes around bitcoin are not a big deal; you just need to keep lots of documentation, and be able to justify how you recorded the transactions.

Same as any other investing.
>>
>>1811590
>Buy tons of meme coins
>become a trillionare
Really easy
Exactly how Warren Buffet became billionaire
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.