[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ what are the methods used too conduct pre employment background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487304036143.jpg (138KB, 750x676px) Image search: [Google]
1487304036143.jpg
138KB, 750x676px
/biz/ what are the methods used too conduct pre employment background checking. id like to check any and all records the aggregating companies have. obviously i know about credit reports, telecheck, and criminal as well as personal references. but I know there are a bunch more out there, any resource would be appreciated. Faggots.
>>
>>1810964
you can pay smaller companies that do this for you online for individuals.

If you don't want to pay someone then you check public records to see if they have a history with the state or city courts.
>>
>>1810967
what are some other things employers check?
>>
>>1810982
read here first

http://www.insureon.com/blog/post/2014/06/10/employee-rights.aspx
>>
>>1810999
not a protected class, also this is practically common knowledge.
>>
>>1811014
but there isn't anything else to check except public records that is of interest for a job. Because crime is the only thing besides what the interview would uncover, that would be even remotely useful.
>>
>>1811022
medical history related info? insurance claims? anything else freemarket related that my be kept record? is there truly nothing like that? online profile? (not social media) I would just like to polish and and everything possible, i remember a thread sort of like this before years ago that produced some under utilized sources.
>>
>>1811034
medical history is only allowed to be shown to the owner unless you get a few dozen signatures from the owner and even then it isn't allowed in most cases.

insurance claims are secretive and stored only at the insurance company. However if it was a public accident you can pull up it on the court record

You can view their facebook if it is public and probably holds the most data you may be looking for, but it won't have medical or financial data unless they actually were stupid enough to put it there.
>>
>>1810967
>ran my name through one of these
>no felonies come up
>have you ever been convicted of a felony?
>checked no

Been working here for almost a decade and plan to retire with a fat pension. I'm sure these companies are more reliable these days with more online resources
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.