[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just pissed away 7 grand on property taxes >tfw will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484107815117.png (775KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484107815117.png
775KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw just pissed away 7 grand on property taxes
>tfw will have to piss away another 7 grand in 6 months
>>
>>1810099
>millionaire
>whining about business expenses
buck up, fucko. All that is tax-deductible.
>>
>>1810108
>millionaire
that's all on less than half a million worth of property.
>>
>>1810110
your taxes are extraordinarily high unless that's business property.
>>
>>1810099

>choosing to live in New York
>>
>>1810111
that's because i'm paying suburban c(r)ook county taxes. highest in the nation at this point i believe. the shitheads in shitcago only pay about 60% of what i pay for the same assessed value and they are literally across the street from one of the properties.
>>
>>1810110
Property in Commiefornia is about that and I only pay $5k / yr total. You need to appeal that shit or something I dunno
>>
>>1810099
tfw u didnt sell ur houses and gey a house thay has 0 property taxes
>>
>>1810099
Used to live in an area that charges 3 grand for houses worth less than $150,000. These are houses owned by people on or near minimum wage. It's absolutely fucking atrocious and our local government has already been proven to be full of greedy corrupt fucks but no one wants to do shit about it.
>>
>>1810203
my house is assessed at 250k and the tax is 8k/year. i'm fairly certain that you can't beat suburban cook county taxes.

the worst part is that the school district is pretty shit, and the suburb isn't even that nice/maintained that well. the cook county government is just that fucking corrupt and all that money is wasted. shitcago has the lowest taxes of cook county, but then you have to live in chicago, follow the idiotic laws, and worse of all pay out the ass to live in the handful of nice parts which means high taxes anyway since high assessed value on property.

the best part? all the high level democrats like madigan support tax increases, and they have law firms specializing in taxes so they file appeals for people. that's how corrupt cook county is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.