[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if one were to sell one counterfeit item on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: $_32.jpg (69KB, 690x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
69KB, 690x400px
What would happen if one were to sell one counterfeit item on a site like Amazon worth $2000 and claim ignorance?

Would you likely get caught? And would paypal just take the money from your account if the buyer complained?
>>
>>1809060
maybe if you'll get lucky you might even sell a pair or two.

you'll be selling to fake experts on amazon/ebay.
>>
>>1809060
If you are new to Amazon or eBay, they will let you sell the item but won't pay you as you will probably get some negative feedback or have a dispute filed against you before your first payout.

If you have been on there for a while and have a lot of positive feedback and a lengthy seller history, they will refund the buyer as soon as they file a dispute and PayPal would refund the money from your bank account. Amazon will give you a negative balance and you will have to pay it off. With shoes though, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon insta-banned you though even with seller history.
>>
you're a dummy.
A buyer will notice 99 percent of the time. When they notice they will tell amazon/ebay and they will take the money back from you and give it to them. Then you will get a strike on your account, or be banned from ever selling again.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.