[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these people super-dark triads? What the fuck is wrong with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Are these people super-dark triads? What the fuck is wrong with them? How can they smile into the camera like that when they know what they are selling is worthless? We should examine their brains because they are psychopaths of the highest grade.
>>
the book is obviously a pseudo-motivational word stew but it hit the right target, normies who think they'll find the secret to be millionaires in some daft book

otherwise kiyosaki did nothing wrong, he just found a good way to make money
>>
>>1808909
There is an excerpt in newer copies of the books where he explains why he's a successful writer.

>write a book to be good
vs
>write a book to sell
>>
>>1808909
> How can they smile into the camera like that when they know what they are selling is worthless?

Because he got super successful from it to the point where he writes books with famous world leaders
>>
Literally the only worthwhile point in his first book is the part about changing how your income ecosystem works. In stead of your income paying your expenses, you want your income to buy assets, and then your assets to pay your expenses. Sounds super simple, but normies are fucking retarded when it comes to personal finance so this book helps. Buying any books past the first/signing up for seminars only helps Bob's bank account.
>>
It's a good introduction to the idea that there's more to material success than being a good student so you can be a good cubicle drone--which is something a huge number of people need to hear.
>>
asians don't have any morals

money is their god
>>
It's helpful advice, but like anything it has a target market.

People who are academic may not need self help and pop finance advice, but for a large number of people it can be very helpful.
>>
Well maybe it's good for young people.
It was the first source that taught me the difference between assets and liabilities.
Nobody in school or in my life described this to me.
>>
>How can they smile into the camera like that when they know what they are selling is worthless?

Years of practice and some very well oiled mental gymnastics.

t. a guy with a lot of rich preachers in his family tree
>>
>>1808980
>In stead of your income paying your expenses, you want your income to buy assets, and then your assets to pay your expenses. Sounds super simple, but normies are fucking retarded when it comes to personal finance so this book helps

How the fuck am i supposed to buy assets if i can't even save anything. I can't even afford to buy new clothes or household appliances sometimes.

>inb4 get a better paying job

That doesn't help at all, at the very best i can get a few hundred euros, if i work my ass off overtime. What "assets" can i buy with that kind of money?! These (((advises))) are only good for people who earn six figures and therefore are already rich. What a joke...
>>
>>1809369
>get a few hundred euros
save a few hundred euros
>>
Oh so you think that this guy is the problem? Or Belfort or some other get rich guy?

>Hurr Durr why am I not rich af yet

You know why? Because you're fucking stupid, that's why. There are COUNTLESS authors telling the same story over and over and over again and it works because people tend to be so close minded and self obsessed. People just don't listen you know. You tell them hey, look, here is an awesome idea, just let that sink in, start thinking that way, start looking at things this way and you will be rich and successful. But no, most of you sheep asking these dumb questions think that someone's gotta do it for you and you think you know better. All the fucking time. You never stop and ask yourself if you're doing something wrong, noooooo, that's not healthy for you or some other made up shit like that, right? Get the fuck outta here, if you don't listen and at least try to understand what these people are talking about you don't deserve to be rich. And yeah, he might be a bit shady with his business ventures but he's basically recycling other people's ideas anyway.
>>
>>1808909
WTF i just bought this book on amazon why didnt anyone tell me
>>
>>1808909
STOP YOUR LIES

L E I S
E
I
S

RICHORD KEMOSAKI IS A GENIUS
>>
>>1808909
This book is not going to make you a millionaire, but it is pretty damn good pill for people with zero financial literacy.

That was me. I came from a lower class family that went paycheck to paycheck, spent their money on dumb shit for fleeting happiness, etc. For instance my brother spent $1000 of his student loan money on an above ground pool, and he maybe touches it 3 times a year. I was always told that investing is the big boogey man, and if I invested I'd lose all of it, and it's better to let my money sit in a bank account, or use it as a down payment to buy a big house that I probably can't afford, etc.

I get more happiness knowing that my $1000 is consistently earning money on the market than most things I would have paid a grand for. This book is written for the long term play.
>>
>>1809395
This. Everyone save this and read it five times over.
>>
File: 1399347377854.jpg (38KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1399347377854.jpg
38KB, 365x450px
>>1809369

Looks like you're starting to realize what the problem is with people like Robert Kiyosakiberg!
>>
>>1809127
True. But I do give special passes when it comes to the well-being of animals. Mostly dogs, cats, rabbits, small mammals, etc.
>>
>>1808909

They're skilled con-men
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.