[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys think you could handle people that have really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1458616918158.jpg (591KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1458616918158.jpg
591KB, 1944x2592px
How do you guys think you could handle people that have really bought into a fucking pyramid scheme?
These two guys I know are brothers, and they're both heavily involving themselves with Amway. They're brothers, and the elder one is more strongly involved in it, but also holds a lot of respect from the younger brother, so it seems like trying to convince either of them to just get out is basically impossible. But it also sucks that they've been drained of so much money from going to all their seminars and buying all their shit.

I dunno, it just sucks. Have any of you had experiences like this, or just any experiences with pyramid schemes, whether or not they're "technically" classified as one?
>>
>>1808664
Sounds like two morons. You're best off distancing yourself from them
>>
That's the shit you see on your Facebook newsfeed.
>>
>>1808664
Who cares? Take your white trash travails back to Facebook senpai.
>>
I've done some bullshitting with these pyramid scheme/MLM spammers previously and got to know 2 of them. One was a girl from Louisiana and the other was a guy from Oregon. Both were college students looking to make extra money. They fell for the scam by previous spammers and only do it thinking they will get their initial money back, then quit. I felt bad for the guy because his Mom had cancer and they were a pretty poor family as is, so I gave him about $500 worth of Dogecoin (this was in 2014). The girl was a nigger so I didn't feel bad. She was kind of fat but not all that ugly, and would message me every now and then. I'd just ask for nudes and she'd ignore me Eventually stopped messaging me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.