[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>how to learn to suck other people's dick especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

>how to learn to suck other people's dick especially those higher up than you and if lucky, they "may" trickle down their gratitude to you

Is my TL;DR right about this book or am I missing something /biz/?
>>
>>1808050

Did you actually read it?
>>
>>1808050
Eh, some of it is that but I think the overall theme is more or less reciprocal altruism.
>>
>>1808050
you should ask /r9k/ they may know
>>
>>1808050
Did you read that version or the based "in the digital age" version?
>>
book is useless for normies

for people who are bad at socializing or from a different culture it's helpful

the actual points of the book are eleven lines of greentext
>>
>>1808054
Hence the tl;dr

>>1808055
Oh, I've summarized it in the tl;dr with the gratitude bit.
>>
>>1808089
Yeah but the book places emphasis not just on your higher ups but also your counterparts and even people doing things for you.

I think the real tl;dr is
>don't be a dick and people will be happy to do things for you
>>
>>1808110
Well I hate to break it to you, but nice guys finish last in life.
>>
>>1808050
this book actually really helped my relationships with my wife's son, and my wife's bull.
>>
>>1808050
I bought the book.
It sat around for about a year.
I kept 'meaning' to read it but never did.
One day I said 'fuck it' and took it with me to the toilet.
I read each chapter title and skimmed the odd sentence.
>TLDR: Literally just read the chapter titles. It's the authors built-in TLDR
>>
>>1808387
congrats!
>>
how to be a door mat
>>
>>1808050
Most Self Help books (including this one) are like drugs. The only benefit you see from them comes from your positive attitude granted by the illusion that you have a new set of tools to use to become successful. One of the pieces of advice in this book is to fucking smile. Another is to not forget people's names like an autistic jerk off. Astounding that people would not mind helping you if you remember their fucking names, right?

I wouldn't take this book as anything more than Dale Carnegie padding his resume. It's 100% placebo.
>>
>>1808770
common knowledge is common knowledge once it becomes common knowledge. it is obvious to us, and was maybe obvious to the people of 1940/1950, i don't know.

but there was a time when this book was actually full of new, perhaps not new but unwritten at least. information. you and i have just heard the information repeated in so many different ways that it isn't new.
>>
>>1808115
You do realize that's a sexual pun? Nice guys make their girl orgasm first, thus guaranteeing their own orgasm later.
>>
>>1808050
Carnegie openly tells the reader to never be a boot licker.

Did you even read the book?
>>
It's essential for anyone doing work that involves dealing with people.
Aka 97℅ of all the jobs.
>>
>>1808050
all you need to read is rich dad poor dad
>>
how to think and grow rich is better
>>
>>1808050
I'm fairly certain this book is cited as the turning point where america moved towards "extroversion is the norm".

Everything in it is now "normal".
>>1808811
Nice guys make their girls fake cumming.
>>
>>1808089
Did you actually read it?
>>
The information in the book is used so much that it doesn't work any more, It's like stock picking strategies that no longer take advantage of the market's inefficiency because everyone else is doing it too.

All the tips in the book are now expected of you and it has been repeated so much in books like "7 habits.." and "Living, Loving, & Learning" that anyone who didn't read the book has likely heard it all before.

tl;dr: read the book and use the information in it, but don't expect everything to work out as well as it does in the examples in the book. Don't even expect it to work out at all because it's expected of you these days (as in it's taken for granted) anyway.
>>
>>1808050
I always thought of this book as a guide to downplay your ruthlessness, like being a wolf but acting like a puppy.
>>
>>1808819
>I'm not telling you to suck dick but...you need to wrap your lips around my cock
>>
>>1808082
^^^ this

Also its written in old timey pseudo science.
>>
>>1808062
which version is better? not op.
>>
>>1808062
>"digital age version"

Ha, I bet that's a laugh riot.

>Foster a sense of congeniality by refraining from screaming YOU'RE A FAG AND I'LL RAPE YOUR MITHETS CORPSE into your Xbox headset
>If somebody favorites your tweet, it would sure be swell to favorite theirs in return.
>when sexting a gal, don't be put off if she doesn't send nudes on the first try. Instead, try complimenting her curves, using encouraging language such as "yaaassss" and "slay"
>>
>>1811538
Mother's *
>>
>>1808780
The stuff in that book is mostly obvious if you have any experience talking and socializing with other people. I learned the stuff in that book when I was a teenager just by being alive.
>>
>>1808115
You can be an asshole but act nice.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.