[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of foods do entrepreneurs and savants eat? It has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: patty.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
patty.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
What kind of foods do entrepreneurs and savants eat?

It has come to my attention that the nutritional quality of food is one of the most important factors to success. It has been proven that good nutrition makes people taller, have better skin, and makes them perform better physically and mentally.

I feel as though my poor frozen meal diet may be holding me back and that if I eat better my brain will function optimally.
>>
>>1807968
The most successful hedge fund managers eat a variety of egg products.

Usually boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast and Scotch eggs for a quick snack.
>>
>>1807970
And they live in West Egg [Great Neck, Long Island]
>>
Chicken, tuna, rice is all you need
>>
>>1807998
Wrong.
>>
humans can live on a great variety of extreme diets so long they get their micros the macro composition is not important and the quality of the food is a fucking meme aside from not having unreasonable amount of contaminants and toxins in them of which laws should make sure of.
>>
>>1808019
to expand on this one of the greatest expense item you can save on when you are just trying to get rich is food right in contest with rent.

so make sure you get value food value meaning it is fucking cheap for the calories you need.
>>
diy soylent is pretty gud
>>
Bill Gates ate a lot of burgers.
>>
>>1808179
>accusing bill gates with cannibalism
do you have proofs?
>>
>>1808184
Why do you think he saves babies? So he can eat them :D
>>
>>1808199
i knew it! really i knew it all along i just...
>>
File: 1479515258977.jpg (220KB, 895x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479515258977.jpg
220KB, 895x1000px
>>1807968
The most successful only eat the best.
>>
There is no specific diet that will magically make you smarter or better in business. Your body might not be running optimally but if you seriously think your diet is what is holding you back then you definitely have much bigger issues. Like anything else in life, having a good diet comes down to discipline and delayed gratification and those skills are much more likely to help you in business than the actual diet itself.

Our bodies are amazingly complex and not everyone will respond similarly to the same foods. That being said, here are some guidelines to stick by if you want to start eating better.

-Aim for your main source of protein to come from lean cuts meat, fish, and also eggs.

-Don't be afraid of fat, fat is satiating and helps to keep you feeling fuller longer. Having enough fat is also is important in testosterone production. use olive oil and coconut oil when cooking, leave the yolk in the egg, drink whole milk and use heavy whipping cream in your coffee. Don't buy the bullshit fat free products, they often end up having more calories because sugar is added to make up for the taste of removing the fat.

-Avoid sugar and simple processed carbs. Try to eat complex carbs that are high in fiber. things like sweet potatoes and oatmeal are a good place to start and are easy to add to one's diet.

-Eat as much leafy greens as you can and also try to get a regular intake of some fruit daily. Try to get the freshest fruits and vegetables you can. Nutrients begin to degrade and break down as soon as these things are picked so usually your best is to buy these kind of things local.

Follow these rules and you should have a robust diet that has everything your body and brain needs, no need to even take vitamins and supplements. Cooking isn't hard and it really doesn't even take a long time once you figure it out. You can still eat out or eat frozen meals every once in awhile just keep it in moderation.
>>
>>1808490
wow that was pretty good and enlightened anon. one meme tho that you did fall for: fibers provide little to no actual benefits as moder studies found.
>>
>>1808746
Confused. Are you suggesting against making fiber a part of daily consumption?
>>
>>1808749
fiber provides no benefit and actually causes some damage to the colon walls. so moderate intake is the key i guess.
>>
>>1808320
I love people who drink ' diet ' coke, as if it makes any difference
>>
>>1808753
I want to say that fiber content happens to correlate pretty well with complex carbs and unprocessed fruits/vegetables/nuts, so it's not a terrible guide. But yeah, that 30g a day or whatever is utter bullshit.
>>
>>1807968
meat, vegetables, fruit, grains
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.