[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your P/L since the start of 2017 i'm up 125% on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: statementIBsincejan.jpg (244KB, 1359x768px) Image search: [Google]
statementIBsincejan.jpg
244KB, 1359x768px
post your P/L since the start of 2017

i'm up 125% on my 3k day trading account, (more like 250% since i payed half of my profits in commissions). i do about 150 trades a month on this account. i'm from canada so no PDT rule for me. i have another swing account but nothing happened so far
>>
>>1806717

+14.47% on my PAMM Account, here's my track record:

https://www.darwinex.com/es/product/LLB.3.1/
>>
I made like -30% in a month trading
Stocks, then I quit.. I only traded with $500 though and I'm glad I did, even though i have over 100k in savings.

Where did u learn from?
>>
>>1806738
from a friend who trades for a hedge fund. also self taught from trading on and off for a long time. was doing well but i was in a lot of financial stress from other stuff. starting over pretty much
>>
>>1806746

You are so lucky you got a friend who can also be a mentor. Self learning can be a seriously painful process.
>>
>>1806750
yeah but its honestly the most effective way. what i mean is its easy to interpret information incorrectly in trading. just because someone says "buy it on a dip" or "short it on a high", there could be 100 different ways to do it depending on the stock and prior situation, but only a few correct ways to do so. you have to see it, learn it, and understand it yourself.

sometimes i might post something i just bought, then you guys can long it with me if interested. i have about a 73% chance of winning each trade
>>
>>1806767

I am always interested in additional information, so if you feel like posting, go right ahead.
When you say 73% win, how do your losses look like? Because if the 27% chance of loss is extremely damaging, it could make the 73% of wins null. Not trying to knock you down or anything, I just want to make sure I understand the full scope of the picture. Maybe it would be better for me to ask, what are you annual percentage returns like?
>>
>>1806795
if you take 73% and put it in the cumulative probability formula

P(x) = n!/(n-x)!x! * p^x * q^(n-x)
assuming a 1:1 reward:risk ratio and putting in the same amount of money each time, its literally impossible for you to lose after 15 trades (<=1.7% chance of less than break even).

i usually lose less than half of what i usually gain, so its even better. i have very good odds assuming i stick to my strategies well like usual
>>
>>1806795
>annual percentage

that depends on the market. its all about how many opportunities comes up. i have no clue if im going to have 1000 opportunities(trades) this year or 10 starting from monday
>>
>>1806811
i did make about 150 trades in january and 50 so far this month though, so you get the idea
>>
What software do you use to analyze the market?
>>
>>1806767
you want people to buy your stock to help push it up?
>>
>>1806847
i'm just trying to share because its interesting.
i wouldn't buy or short anything if i wasn't confident in it. its pointless to try and pump stuff here. every stock is in the control of the hands of firms and criminals with millions of dollars. not to knock you guys down but its pretty hard to imagine 4chan users with hundreds of thousands of $ able to put in the market at any given moment.
>>
>>1806844
use a software that can show you a live chart and the bid / ask. so pretty much anything would work
>>
>>1806808

Maybe it is because you are working with stocks directly. I'm use to working with options, so the losses can be damaging to the account as a whole. I wouldn't mind swing trading, but I am not too heavy on fundamental and technical analysis since options require a different set of variables unless you are speculating a specific direction.
>>
>>1806857
>software that can show you a live chart and the bid / ask
What do you use? got names?
>>
>>1806901
Dude every broker has something like that.
Just google stock trading broker. They all come with a software of their own that all do the same thing. I'm using interactive brokers (because that's all Canadians can use). They have a platform called traders work station or something.

If you want to get fancy you can use DAS Trader Pro, Realtick, or Sterling Trader Pro. But you need to pay $200-$600 a month for those. Those are meant for people with large accounts that day trade. All they do is make a simple and fast interface to work with, along with tons of technical analysis indicators that mostly have no use. Trading is not about using indicators, a hedge fund trader would tell you.
>>
>>1806717
about 350% in the last 4 months trading Cryptos.
>>
>>1806989
nearing 6 figures
>>
>>1806717
It's within 1% of 0% in either direction
I got fucked hard in December with a ribber dick so my entire January was recuperating from that loss. I estimate february to end +2%.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.