[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck /biz/ Im 22 and just learned about filling taxes ....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Capture (2).jpg (164KB, 1173x662px) Image search: [Google]
Capture (2).jpg
164KB, 1173x662px
Holy fuck /biz/
Im 22 and just learned about filling taxes ....
Ive been working since I was like 16 or 17, and my taxes were always taken off before I even get paid, do I still need to phial taxes?
Like on my paycheck the top part says Social security tax: xxx
Income tax: xxx
Disability tax: xxx
and that type of stuff, do I have to do taxes still or is that just for people who work under the table type jobs or stock trades??

I only found out because my robinhood account emailedme something about tax docs then I did some googling
>>
You just know nothing about this.

How do people not know this by 22?? Is this your first job?
>>
>>1806513
What you've never heard of people getting tax returns until now?
You're a retard. You'd be best to call turbotax or something
>>
>>1806513
>filling taxes
You should just learn to fill burger buns my man :^)
>>
File: Faces.jpg (118KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Faces.jpg
118KB, 1280x960px
>>1806543
Ill fill ur moms buns with my thick dick you little beta cuck
>>
>>1806513
You should really talk to a tax agent. The IRS will wait to claim your booty when you're ripe. Both booties.
>>
>>1806513
Just ignore taxes for as long as possible. IRS will never come find you.
>>
you prob got refund money waiting for ya, mate
>>
>>1806555
It's true. Nobody ever got busted for tax evasion.
>>
>>1806513
you probably didn't make enough to have to pay taxes, you're probably entitled to a refund.
>>
>>1806513
also on top of that https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/prior-year-forms+

It's not a big deal but the furthest back you can collect a refund is 2012 I believe. Punch in the numbers and see if you're got some money coming to you and if you end up owing money (very unlikely) take care of it ASAP.
>>
US is such a joke country
>>
>>1806513
When you get paid, your employer takes some tax from you on behalf of the government.

We 'file taxes' at the end of a tax year to either claim the tax back (in part or the entire amount) that the employer took from you throughout the year, or to pay additional tax (if the employer didn't withhold enough).

Throughout the year, your employer is taking out an 'estimate' of what you would owe if that paycheck was the same for the entire year. However, with overtime or less hours worked, it's never an exact science.

They also don't factor in deductions etc.

I would assume at your intelligence level and age, you would not pay any taxes due to low income, high deductions etc. so any tax paid will be returned.

Pay a cookie-cutter tax company a hundred bux each return to get you up to date with the IRS.
>>
Lol Op is going to jail some day
Maybe you'll share a cell with Bernie Madoff? The question is: will Op be top or bottom?
>Madoff is old and weak

>But he might learning some skills while Op stays soft on the outside
>>
File: OP.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>
I'm 26 and I've never payed taxes and have no idea how, and am too afraid to ask, so I'll just never learn. I also don't know how to write checks for the same reason.
>>
>>1806513
You need to file every return from since you started working at 16. If you don't you will go to jail.

Fact: less penalties / fees if you go to them first.
>>
>>1808382
if you ever want to buy a house you need to provide 3 or 4 years of tax returns...i learned this the hard way...
>>
>>1806550
>>1807147
>>1808446
He probably was owed a refund anyway, the IRS is not going to go after him lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.