[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesn't submit false warranty claims and get thousands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1300044776986-1.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986-1.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>He doesn't submit false warranty claims and get thousands of dollars a month in stuff from big companies

Are you some sort of cuckold? Literally just pick a thing, look up the warranty policy for it and submit a claim. Find something that works and do it repeatedly.

I don't even buy things anymore.

At this moment I literally have 25 water flossers next to my desk I got this month.
>>
>>1806299
>not being a predatory ebay buyer and filing spurious paypal claims
Its like you don't even want your own money
>>
>>1806303
It's too easy to make money these days.
>>
>>1806299
Don't you have to buy something expensive in the first place for that to work?

Like what do I own besides my laptop, which isn't under warranty anymore, and my car, which has a warranty?

Obviously you can't do this with a car without serious fucking criminal charges so what else is there? I don't have expensive stuff to do this with.
>>
>>1806303
Again, to do this, I have to actually buy stuff off ebay right? That requires me to spend money on a pretty risky investment because the claims might not work.
>>
>>1806336
>>1806337
Just random stuff. You can lie too.

For example: I got 5 new computer mice by calling support and claiming my mouse broke and one of the button isn't working. I didn't have one to begin with, so I couldn't provide a serial. I claimed the serial rubbed off from use. They sent me the mouse.

Then I did the same thing again, but providing the serial # of the "replacement" mouse. And then again, and again.

For the water flossers same thing. Also lots of other stuff.

I got some electronic items by looking up people selling the items on Craigslist then I would call them or email and make up a reason to get the serial number. Then I'd use that to get easy replacements.
>>
>>1806342
Goddamn.

I hate knowing that shit like this is just beyond my reach.

If there were an internet only way to file claims, meaning one where I don't have to physically talk to someone but can instead just write emails or something, I would love to do that.
>>
>>1806361
You can use email too but it's harder to seem genuine for it.

Why can't you call?
>>
>>1806365
Finding the right thing to o it with is just hard and so is lying verbally about it. I'll consider it though, thanks for this thread.
>>
>>1806365
Email is just so much easier.

For example, I once used that shitty, shitty site "reparations.me" to claim I was an underprivileged black college student in need of $6000 for my last year of schooling. Over 20 people emailed me offering me money and the LA Times and the Daily Caller both emailed me asking for interviews. I ultimately kinda turned them all down though because I was so busy at the time to deal with it.
>>
Break it down for me op. How do these calls typically go with you and customer service
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.