[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't find any reliable information on this anywhere:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: slider-bg-1.jpg (268KB, 1402x579px) Image search: [Google]
slider-bg-1.jpg
268KB, 1402x579px
I couldn't find any reliable information on this anywhere: How much do you have to inherit before estate tax kicks in? I've seen figures as high as 5 million but I'd like to know for sure. Could anyone give me a quick rundown?
>>
Sigh.

Up to three million before estate tax. You can put up to six million in a dynasty trust on top of that, and it can grow to any amount as long as what you initially put in is worth six million or less. That's US though. Then there are loopholes that let you get around that by artificially lowering the value of the assets that you are putting in.

This is all US side though.
>>
>>1805922
I don't get this concept

>Acquire post-tax wealth
>Give post-tax wealth to kids
>Government taxes the post-tax wealth
>>
>>1805976
Double and triple taxation does occur in other areas as well.

I guess to the heirs it can be seen as income and therefore taxable.
>>
>>1805976
>>1805987

>I don't get
>I guess

You stupid fucks, I can live comfortable on the interest from 9mm tax free while still growing that fortune comfortably enough to pass onto 2-3 offspring over their life-cycle while beating inflation.

I seriously doubt that you have that kind of cash, and sitting here bitching about it is just fucking sad. To me it is pathetic that you lament taxation for wealth that an heir never earned. It's like you're literally bitching about someone getting a new game + at random. Stop fucking whining about the hassles of building a dynasty when anything past 9 million upfront is taxed at a mere 35%. Seriously, go get fucked. If you can't build a self-perpetuating dynasty on that I don't know what is wrong with you.
>>
>>1805998
You seem angry. Perhaps go to /gif/ for a few moments.
>>
>>1805998
Is this how people feel when they live off interest and cap gains?
>>
>>1805930
Thanks famalam.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.