[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 years old >never had more than 3k in the bank at once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3698.jpg (34KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
34KB, 362x362px
>30 years old
>never had more than 3k in the bank at once
>consider suicide every day
>>
>>1805721
do it faggot
>>
>>1805721
If you saved even $1 each day from age 20 you would be there.

If you weren't lazy and actually started working from age 16 and saved $10 each week, you'd have over $7,000

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1805721
you should consider r9k
>>
>>1805721
38 years old here. Don't feel too bad, I'm 20k in debt right now.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
Im glad I didnt kill myself when I was suicidal. If you are neet learn trade meme its fun desu
>>
It's not your fault, we just live in a fucked up era. In decades past, jobs were more plentiful and they paid more, relative to the cost of living.

I know that doesn't help in any practical way, but I just want you to know that we're all facing complex organizational and systemic forces that make it harder to earn a living and save money. Whether you suicide or not, just know that the failure is external, and not internal. Our society and our world has failed us, not the other way around.

Good luck my man. You're not alone in your situation or how you feel, even though our society does an amazing job of making us feel that way.
>>
>>1806025
Sell your assets and leave the country.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.