[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the US politics and business have now merged. Even if Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thespicemustjibunwo.jpg (82KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
thespicemustjibunwo.jpg
82KB, 800x453px
In the US politics and business have now merged. Even if Trump is impeached and his appointees are largely replaced, the genie is out of the bottle. The new game is getting elected or appointed to political positions and using them to carve out and protect your corporate niche. I expect to see this mirrored at the state level soon, and become pervasive throughout the system. No more political lobbying, now the game is direct takeover.

You fags ready for this kanly?

t. Some guy from a Minor House
>>
It would have been even worse with Hillary
>>
>>1805722

No. With Hillary business would have stayed more or less the same. With Trump the nature of business and politics in the US has fundamentally changed and now the spice must flow.
>>
>>1805719
they'll have to re-write the constitution.

which is ultimately why trump and most of his staff are going to be impeached and otherwise run out on a rail.

if the Russian connection doesn't get him first.
>>
>>1805719
>In the US politics and business have now merged.
Are you a complete moron? It's been that way for a very, very long way.
>>
File: 1487046980727.jpg (19KB, 420x354px) Image search: [Google]
1487046980727.jpg
19KB, 420x354px
usa will have their ciwil war within few years, it's guaranteed by now.

you cannot impeach trump without full blown bloodshed, he has support of majority.

leftist will start a war at some point, they are so desperate at this point. i would start gathering guns, food and ammo if i were murican
>>
>>1805727

He's broken decorum. What happens to the administration now is irrelevant.

>>1805731

Not in this fashion. We've had a situation in which business indirectly influenced and lobbied government, but the head of United Fruit didn't run for Congress or ask for appointment to Secretary of Commerce personally to protect his business interests, he just lobbied. Now the game has changed, and you "business as usual" faggots are going to get eaten alive when you're competing against the people who wise up.
>>
>>1805738
>bloodshed, he has support of majority
Not even close. There's a reason his products have such shit sales now
>>
>>1805731
>>1805739

Fucking this.
Are you fucking dumb OP? Don't answer that question.
The term "revolving door" has been around since the 70s.
Trump has instated a lobby ban (much like Obama) and has step down from Trump Org.
What more could want?
>>
>>1805738
you've been spending too much time on /pol/ kid
>>
>>1805891

You know that thing where someone demonstrates that they have a little bit of surface level knowledge but know nothing past that? Then on top of that they call other people stupid?

Yeah...
>>
>>1805719

>politics and business have now merged
hahahahaha bruh they were born conjoined twins you absolute retard waste.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.