[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy Snap, Inc. stock? Their IPO values them in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: social-lg.jpg (31KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
social-lg.jpg
31KB, 1200x630px
Should I buy Snap, Inc. stock?

Their IPO values them in the billions plus
>>
>>1805459
Are you too young to remember twitter and facebook ipo?
>>
No wait for it to crash in 2 weeks and buy it then if you're going to buy it at all I mean look at Twitter stock that'll be Snapchat
>>
>>1805459

meme platform, untenable business model, short term gains with no foreseeable method of maintaining a hegemony from other """"disruptive"""" upstarts if something were to happen.

short it and screencap this. You can personally come shit on my chest if they don't start tanking by their 4th quarter.
>>
>>1805459
If you have teenage children you can buy them some Snapchat stock for their birthday/Christmas. It'll teach them a thing or two about American capitalism, as they will actually bother to listen to you (for once) explain how they "own" a piece of the vapid, narcissistic app they love so much.

Do not buy it as an investment. Do not even entertain the notion. It is a normie meme stock and (((Wall Street))) is going to scalp every dumb fudd who buys a stock ~every 5 years because "I really believe in this company".

Seriously better off putting that money in OCRX or some /rhg/ bioturd.
>>
>>1805459

I'd wait 2 weeks to 6 months to see how things shake out before buying.

I think the valuation is still a little high.
>>
>>1805459
Are today's trader really young enough not to remember tech wreck? Snap isn't going to turn profit for years, if ever.
You watch. They'll let it rise a bit then they'll snatch the rug out from under and take the cash. And it will never return to the higher IPO levels
>>
Why can't snap be found on robinhood?
>>
>>1805766
They haven't gone public yet.

nigga you better do some reading before you keep using that app, its gonna clean you out.
>>
>>1805792
Thx for the warning. I haven't put anything into it yet, because I don't know shit about trading. Reading up on sec rules and watching the biz memes atm. It seems so easy to just play with a few hundred dollars on some short term trades for fun
>>
>>1805792
Seriously some of the shit I read on this sub. People are throwing money at stocks they no next to nothing about (and in this case the stock doesn't even exist publicly, but >>1805766
would have bought it if it did)

Just... Christ.
>>
>>1805806
You're right, I should've just googled it because the first result talks about snap going public.
>>
>>1805810
If theres one thing I can recommend about investing, its always do your own research. There's nothing wrong with hearing about a stock for the first time from someone else, but don't buy any until you've vetted it yourself.
>>
>>1805476
>OCRX?
IS THIS THE NEW /BIZ/ MEME?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.