[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the UK and want to make a quick bong from the devaluation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1472359118515.jpg (259KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1472359118515.jpg
259KB, 2048x1152px
I live in the UK and want to make a quick bong from the devaluation of the pound which will inevitably follow the actual triggering of the leaving process, is there an easier way of swapping currencies than just going to a bureau de change and changing it to HKD or AUD? is there a way to do it online? any advice?
>>
Fuck off, don't you dare try to profit off this.
Are you even British?

This is basically treason
>>
>>1804838
Probably not worth your while doing this. The PM has already said when she will trigger Article 50 and she has told us her plans of what she wants from the talks. I doubt the pound will go down that much if at all -- there just isn't enough uncertainty.

Cast your mind back a few weeks when she said that we will be going for a hard brexit. Though you might think that would have weakened the pound further, the much-needed information took some uncertainty away and the pound rallied against all currencies (3 per cent against the dollar).
>>
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>1806118
>profiting from dumb fucks like you who voted brexit is treason

yeah, ok m8.
>>
>>1806276
Yes, it is treason.
And the penalty for treason is death, regardless of what parliament says.
>>
Dunno why I'm helping a traitor globalist cunt, but...

>log in to paypal
>click 'manage currencies'
>'add currency'
>transfer pounds into euros
>wait for pound to weaken against euro
>transfer back into pounds
>???????
>profit
>>
>>1806276
>sell your pounds for euros
>euro crashes
>pound rebounds

>beautiful poetic justice

Markets love poetic justice
>>
>>1806277

I like you.

OP, you should be strung up. Also you are way too stupid to profit if you don't know what forex is.
>>
>>1806367

Paypal exchnage rates - lol

Financial advice from NEETS...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.