[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxing individuals for bartering services is absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1482299811422.jpg (139KB, 508x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482299811422.jpg
139KB, 508x1600px
Taxing individuals for bartering services is absolutely fucking bullshit.
>>
>>1803621
if they didn't it would be a massive loophole everyone would use to avoid taxes.
>>
>>1803636
It's still fucking bullshit.

If I have a plumber friend who fixes my sink and as a favor to him I take a look at his sore tooth, I have to pay taxes on that.

It's absolute bullshit.
>>
>>1803636
Let's say I have $100 in Savings and a skill set which I agree to use for a friend.

I now have to give up my $100 in taxes for legally being helpful.
>>
>>1803643
>>1803653

Why would you declare such a thing, have you got some form of autism or something?
>>
>>1803653
How would they know you helped him? Dont report? Its a one time thing
>>
>>1803658
>>1803659
No shit I wouldn't declare.

That's why it's fucking bullshit. Because at the end of the day the person who manages to weasel his way with words and intentions will get the most money. But do it too much and they notice you.

So the person who can deceive the government just enough without getting caught will get the most money, which leads to the most general anxiety and fear of being penaltied/reprimanded, but it's necessary to succeed and essentially forced on you to act this way by the government. That's the bullshit.
>>
>>1803670
>Because at the end of the day the person who manages to weasel his way with words and intentions will get the most money.

Welcome to the wonderful world of marketing.
>>
>>1803621

>telling the government that you swapped favours

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>1803695
You don't get the point.

There are so many liberties you have to surrender it's absurd.

I'm not autistic in that sense, but what if I fucking were? What if I'm just an honest guy and it stresses me out to think that something is taxable and I didn't pay my taxes on it? etc.
This shouldn't be a forced mindset you have to have and thinking "will the irs ever notice if I don't report this?" isn't something that should be necessary.

It's fucked up that they have this.
>>
>wife has sex with me every night
>cook for her or something instead
>Have to pay extra taxes for my services
>>
>have sex with someone
>have to pay taxes on it

Prostitution is 100% taxable and not paying taxes on it is against the law!!!
>>
>>1803702
Are you some sort of retarded sovereign citizen or 17 years old? Be thankful we have an efficient system of taxation and not some shithole like India. Inefficient taxation leads to graft, corruption, and bankrupt government services.
>>
>>1803621
property tax is even worse
>>
>Not sure is screeching Libertarian or teenager who just read Ayn Rand for the first time
>>
>>1803798
spell your reddit memes better next time
>>
>>1803753
T.communism pro
>>
if I cook my wife a meal and then she sucks my balls, do I need to file this accordingly and pay taxes since we are filing separate?
>>
>>1804962
I'm all for reducing tax rates. I just appreciate the fact that we have a robust set of tax laws that don't let the rich and powerful very simply evade taxes at the expense of the whole country like some third world backwater. Go look at a country with shitty tax laws and tell me how great their steaming along.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.